34

STRAY KIDS STANS AKA STAYs WE FINALLY GOT A NAME!! BY THE WAY LISTEN TO THE SONG 'TIMELESS' WHILE READING! I LOVE IT!

THANKS FOR 519 VOTES♡

Lee Felix

I took Alyssa to my favourite park. It was a park, without out any slides or swings or stuff like that. Just plain with flowers and trees. Just full of nature, which was her style. "Here we are" i said and gestured to the area around us. "Woah" she gasped and looked around with wide eyes.

While she was looking around I walked over to a plant full of flowers. i picked a dandelion and walked over to her. she turned around and smiled at me. "For you" "how clichè" she laughed a bit and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "but thank you"

Soon, I spotted the blanket that Jisung spread out for us. It was sky blue with some baby pink stripes (or however you want it). He was also there, and Minho and Seungmin with Jeongin. what the heck?

They were supposed to leave, like twenty minutes ago. While Alyssa was still looking around the park, I shooed them away, trying to not look suspicious. They finally got the message after five minutes of me waving my arms around like a maniac.

Jisung grabbed what looked a grape before scattering off like the other before he slid down on the grass and got back up again and took off. I rolled my eyes and tried to hold in my laughter.

"Lets go" I grabbed Alyssa's hand and lead her to the blanket. "Wow, Felix, you did all of this?" she asked.

"Nope, Jisung, Minho, Seungmin and Jeongin helped. A lot" i chuckled nervously scratching the back of my head.

"Its really GREAT!" "Are you trying to make a Momoland reference?" i asked. "Maybe" she smiled innocently.

"ah, fine". "so, what are we eating?" she asked. "i'm actually not surprised that you asked for food instead of why i asked you here" i said and we chuckled.

"Fine, why're we here?" she asked. "I have something to say to you and i thought, 'why not say it tonight, while doing clichè things like going on a picnic and watching the sunset then laying under the stars" i told her and she smiled so cutely i just wanted to squeeze her, so thats how our fans feel.

"i like it"

After a few hours of chatting and playing around it was dark. I thought it was time to tell Alyssa. "Felix, look!!" She pointed at something in the sky. It was shooting star.

"Should we make a wish?" I asked. She nodded and we quickly made our wishes silently. After, I asked her what she wished for.

"I'm not telling you" She faked an evil laughed. I laughed along with her and then gave her  a bright smile. "Well, I'm gonna tell you my wish either ways" I said to her and held her hands. "I wish we'd we together forever" Then I leaned in and connected our lips.

I pulled away for a bit before mumbling, "I love you, Ali" "I love you too". I smiled and placed my lips on hers again.

Alyssa's POV

I was so happy when he told me that. I can't believe everything we've been through, good and bad and in the end it turned out great after all. He loves me and I love him. Things couldn't be better.

sorry cringeeeeeeee Any ways theres like 1 or 2 chapters left of this book!! thanks for reading so far STAYs♡

also tagged again

i think its _Queen_Kitty_ that tagged me

1) i love bang chan(although my bias is hyunjin ya gotta love rhe leader..and every other member) and stray kids and bts

2)my fav book is probably the badboy and the tomboy and then the sequel also

3)my icon background is an anination of the rose but i dont have the pic anymore

4)i write kpop fanfics

5)The bad boy and the tom boy and 69 days and counting also Park jimin My jerk Roommate, which is what my other fanfic 'Roommates' is kinda inspired by.

6)uhhh idk 😂

7)KpopCondition
the24kgirl
Taigafalldown
KPOPPotaetoez
jackiehyung
Slushi_Cats
iGotArmyyy
Kim_Jiyeon97
zaugoo
LoveLeslyGamer