14 (Edited)

Alyssa's Pov

It was our last class of the day and I was getting read to leave Korean . "Hey" Felix walked up to me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows. "Any plans plans tonight or Saturday?" He aksed

"Um..tonight? Nah. Saturday morning I'm going to Namsan Tower with Jeongin" I said and walked out with him.

"Oh. For the project?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay.. the boys wanted to know if you wanted to come over tonight. We're having movie night after practice this evening." He said.

Heh, I thought he was about to ask me out..
Phew?

"Okay. I'll come." I said. "Wait, where's Jeongin?" I asked looking around.

He has every class with us..

"Um-"

"There he is" I pointed at Jeongin who was talking to...

Yeri?

"Oh my- what does she want now?" Felix whispered and grabbed my hand then intertwined our fingers. He pulled me towards them.

"What-" "Shhh" he cut me off. I rolled my eyes. "Can you just please?" We heard Yeri said as we walked up behind her. "No, I'm not breaking them up." Jeongin said and rolled his eyes.

Oo sassy maknae

"Fine. Just remember what'll happen if you don't change your mind." Yeri huffed and turned around but stopped when she saw us.

"Oh, oppa." She looked down at our hands and rolled her eyes. "Whats up?" She breathed out.

"Uh..we just came to get Jeongin.." Felix said off.

"Let's go," Jeongin said and took our hands and lead us away from Yeri. "So what was that about?"

"I-"

"Heyy guys" Mina interupted. "Hey Mina" I said. "Whats up?" Felix asked. "Nothing much. I'm bored" she slouched.

"Hey, can I come over?" Mina asked. "Yeah". "Well, we gotta go now, bye!" Felix and Jeongin ran off. "Bye?" I mumbled to myself.

"Lets go"

At home

"Movie?" I plopped down in the couch next to Mina. "Okay.." she trailed off. "Whats wrong?" I asked sensing that something was off with her.

"I, uh, um.."

"Spit it out" my eyes narrowed.

"I-is t-there um s-something g-going on with you and F-felix?"

"Um.."

Her breath quickened and she swallowed hard awaiting my answer.

"I, uh- why?"

She took a deep breath in looking me straight in the eyes before replying.

"I like Felix."

I paused and processed her words.

"WHAT?!"

She stared at me weirdly when i jumped off of the couch. "You don't like him, do you?" She asked and pouted.

Pft...

"Pft of course not!" I said sat back down as if nothing happened.

"Hm... " she eyed me up and down.

The fudge?

"Okay" She said and walked to the door with a mysterious glint in het eyes. "I have to go now. Oppa would be mad if I came over too late."

"Mhm"

She left and I dropped down on the couch

The fudge?

Did I hear right?

She likes Felix?

But...

Its not like I like him...right?

I shrugged off my thoughts and sighed.

I-

I don't know anymore...

I sat there for a while before my phone started to ring.

Felix...

(Accept / decline)

Felix: Are you coming over?

Alyssa: Yeah sure whatever

Felix: Are you okay?

Alyssa: I'm fine.

Felix: Well ... okay. See you there.

--------------

PLOT TWIST HA!