20

Felix's POV

What the hell?

MINA?!

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I unintentionally yell out in english making the entire hallway look at me.

"Mina. Mina Kang?" Alyssa says.

"Why would I be with Mina?" I ask.

"Because ... I know she confessed to you and I know you probably accepted her confession so I won't get in the way of you two so bye."

"But Alyssa, I told you already. I like you. Not her you."

Alyssa stared at the floor and stayed silent.

"Wait ... why're you acting like this if ...-"

Reality hit me for a second then I smirked.

"You like me, don't you?"

She stayed silent still staring at the ground.

"I'm talking to you, y'know"

"Alyssa"

"Alyssa"

"Alyssa"

"Alyssa"

"Al-"

"FINE! I LIKE YOU!" She yells out and I stared at her wide eyes.

I did not expect that.

"I like you, Lee Felix and I don't know if you still like me but-"

I cut her off by hugging her and whispering into her ear, "I still do"

Alyssa's POV

"I still do"

I froze.

So that wasn't exactly how I wanted do it, but I had to get him before Mina did, right?

I smiled and Felix pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Alyssa ..."

His deep voice called my name and I felt my heartbeat increase.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Lunch

Soooooooooo ......

Felix and I were walking to the cafeteria- with Felix's arm around my waist, when Mina passed by and glared at me for about five seconds but the forced a smile like nothing happened.

Um ... weird?

Duhh

I looked at Felix, "what was that about".

"I don't know. I guess she's just ... upset that i rejecting her for you." Felix shrugged and smiled.

After a moment of silence I asked

"Where's Jeongin?"

No one's POV

Oh well ...

I guess the plan didn't work

OUR plan

Didn't work.

Mina thought to herself as she walked to the janitor's closet. She opened the door and entered, making sure to soundlessly shut the door behind her.

The lights flicked on revealing two girls.

Yerim

And her bestfriend, Luna Park, (not Yuna ... Luna)

Yerim stood there with here hands on her hips with an angry expression plastered on her face.

Luna, stood there, looking the same way. Except, she was smirking.

"It didn't work" Mina sighed and looked down. "OBVIOUSLY! HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAY THEY ARE TOGETHER NOW! AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Yerim walked up to Mina and slapped her in the face.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T DO THE PLAN RIGHT!"

Another slap.

YOU IDIOT! WE LOST FELIX TO THAT BICH!"

"I lost him because of you" Yerim calmed down and walked  right back where she was standing while Mina stood there with a red cheek looking as surprised as ever.

"WHAT THE HELL YERIM! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU LOST HIM! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO THE LEADER HERE IS!?" Mina yelled.

While those two 'idiots'- as Luna liked to call them, were fighting- as they always did.

Luna walked out of the room- still smirking, with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

You idiots

Luna thought and headed right for her brother, Park Jisung.

----------------------------------------

Sorry its so short! But I literally wrote this on Friday and guys!! Baekhyun's birthday is tomorrow!!  Anyways bai bai

Oh what do you think about Luna?