ding dong dead ✘ 5sauce

P R O L O G U E

"I'm bored, why can't we do something fun?"

"What, like play ding dong ditch?" he snorted. he knew it was a stupid game they just use to play as kids.

"Exactly like that!"

"Yeah, what could go wrong?" his friends were nodding in agreement and he knew he was overpowered 3 to 1.

they lived in a suburn town. one of those ones were nothing exciting ever happened and for any entertianment you'd have to travel to the nearest city.

crouching in the darkness, they approached the door of mrs. longbottom. she was easily scared and had made their school lives hell as the assisstant head. she constantly handed out saturday detentions for lateness or 'innappropaite behavior'. frankly, the boys had had enough.

he walked up to the door, pressing on the doorbell. vaulting the small fence around the raised platform, he threw himself into a bush with two of the other boys who were slowly creeping away.

they watched from the shadows as mrs. longbottom slit open the door slightly, the chain obviously stopping it from opening fully. it was then that the other boy knocked on her living room window, melting into the shadows beside the house.

she jumped and they laughed, hurridly pushing through the undergrowth, running from the house.

the next day the boys repeated their offence on a different house, this time the town gossiper stephanie. she was just as scared as the night before and the boys found a thrill in hiding in the shadows, laughing at the terror of the people they grew up with and didn't like.

the town gossiper may have been the worse person to ding dong ditch as news spread quickly of the Ding Dong Ditchers. people at school and the streets questioned the identity of the group but all the group did was up their game.

if you were going to scare someone, you had to do it properly.

✘ ✘ ✘ 

idea credit to @skunkboy

cover made by me

thank you for checking this out

© lukeguitars all rights reserved. Unauthorzed use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permisson from this book's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.