Ch 7. Kiss Me Like its a Lie.

Lisa wiped the sweat off of her forehead with a cloth as she sat on the bench.

"Great job out there girls, keep up it up." Coach Teddy says. "Kim Jennie and Monoban you're going back on in three minutes."

Lisa gives Jennie a high five. "Nice job."

"You too." Jennie says before squirting water into her mouth.

Lisa turns around and scans the large crowd of students. She turns back to Jennie. "I see your crush is here." She smirks.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jennie laughs turning around. Her eyes scan the crowd before landing on Jisoo.

Jisoo smiles and waves at her and Jennie waves back smiling just as brightly.

"Your gay Is suffocating me." Lisa teases.

"Shut up!" Jennie says punching Lisa's shoulder.

•••

The team was all smiles as they celebrated another win thanks to Lisa's and Jennie's last two goals.

"Party at my house to celebrate!" Jihyo says.

Jennie and Lisa were making their way back to the locker rooms when Jennie stopped to talk to Jisoo.

"Hey, thanks for coming." Jennie smiles as she hugs her.

"It's no problem, you did great!" Jisoo says. "You too Lalisa."

"Thanks." Lisa smiles from behind Jennie's shoulder. "Is Rosé still here by any chance?"

"Um I think she already went home. Her eomma had a work injury so Rosé is taking care of her." Jisoo says.

"Okay. I gotta go now. I'll see you guys later, thanks Unnie." Lisa rushes out.

"Wait! What about the party?!" Jennie shouts as Lisa jogs away.

She sighs when Lisa disappears, and Jisoo smiles nervously since they were alone now.

"Well..." Jennie scratches her head nervously. "Um the team is having a party as a celebration. Do you wanna come...w-with me?" She asks.

Jisoo smiles at her before giving her a nod. "I'd love to."

•••

"Lisa? Where are you headed?" Lisa's eomma asks.

"Oh um I'm going to visit a friend." Lisa says. "Have you seen my wallet?"

"No, but may I ask why you need it?"

"I want to get her and her eomma dinner. Jisoo-ssi said that her eomma wasn't doing very well." Lisa says looking all over the kitchen.

Lisa's eomma grabs Lisa's hand to stop her hassling. "Hold on Lalisa." She says, instantly calming her daughter down. "There's still food here. We'll give them a home made meal to warm up." She smiles before going to the fridge.

Lisa nods and watches as her mother packs the food into deprecate containers before putting them in a bag and handing it to her.

"Be careful. Don't stay out too late Okay?" She smiles before kissing Lisa's forehead.

"Okay. Thanks eomma." Lisa says giving her a hug. "Love you."

•••

"Be careful. It's still hot." Chaeyoung says as she hands her eomma a cup of tea.

She notices that her eomma's hands are a little shakey so she quickly helps her instead.

"Here, let me." Chaeyoung says.