Ch 18. YG vs SM.

A/N: No hate on Krystal. I actually love this cutie.

•••

•••

Chaeyoung was grabbing her books out of her locker when someone suddenly slammed their hand against the one beside hers with a loud bang.

She lets out a scream making Lisa giggle.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung scolds while hitting her.

Lisa catches her arm easily with a small smirk on her face.

"Chaeyoung ah, use words not violence." Lisa says teasingly.

Chaeyoung rips her hand out of Lisa's grip with a huff.

"And to think I was going to give you a gift." Chaeyoung scoffs.

"You got me a gift? For what?" Lisa smiles while putting her hands into her pocket.

"I got it for your game today." Chaeyoung says. "Too bad you're not getting it."

"You got me a good luck gift?"

"Mhm." Chaeyoung nods.

"Well then give it to me."

"Why should I?" Chaeyoung raises her brows.

"Hmm...I promise I won't scare you as a greeting anymore." Lisa says.

"Cross your heart and hope to die?"

"Scouts honour." Lisa smiles.

"Okay then, here." Chaeyoung says while handing her a box. "This is for when you're not wearing your uniform." She says shyly as Lisa takes the box.

Lisa opens the box to reveal a neatly folded shirt. She smiles but is quick to hide it.

"Ah did you think this was pretty? Your sense of style is so..." Lisa shakes her head.

Chaeyoung snatches it out o her hand, surprising her. "What? Forget it then."

"Hey, You can't take it back." Lisa laughs while trying to take the box back.

"Let go!" Chaeyoung says.

"Ah Wae," Lisa whines.

Chaeyoung stops pulling on the box and points a finger in Lisa's face.

"Say, Please let go." She smiles sweetly, using her aegyo voice. "Go ahead."

"I'll buy it myself." Lisa says.

"Forget it then." Chaeyoung says turning to walk away with the box.

"Hey wait." Lisa says while grabbing her arm and Chaeyoung smiles in anticipation.

Lisa sighs before taking in a deep breath and mustering the best Aegyo she can do.

"Please give it to me." Lisa says cutely.