two

You wake up not having fever anymore and you just realized that you didn't use your medicine that your mom gave you but, instead you used Taehyung's.

You went to the kitchen not seeing Taehyung in a sight.

"Where is he?" You said in a worried tone but, you decided to make breakfast you made hot cocoa because you know he doesn't drink coffee then you sat down on the counter because you don't really like sitting down on a chair.

"Ah that smell" Taehyung said smelling the aroma.

You got startled by his deep raspy morning voice.

You were in silent because you find it awkward from what happened last night when he called you 'babygirl'.

"You do know me a lot huh?" He said as he goes in front of you

You were avoiding eye-contact as he keeps looking at you until he finished his hot cocoa.

As you were about to go down the counter he placed you back up.

"Hey! What's up with you V?" You asked as you removed his hands on your waist.

"I just wanna talk, babygirl" He said as he looks at you seductively.

Help my ovaries

"What do you wanna talk about also before that stop calling me babygirl" You said trying to look at him seductively.

"You're so seductive babygirl" He said smirking at you.

"Get straight to the point V"

"I just wanna know you more so maybe like can you introduce yourself more?" He asked

"Okay but, can we just sit at the couch?" You said getting off the counter.

"Sure babygirl" He said letting out a smile

Ugh that babygirl word is annoying me

You both sat down facing each other.

"So you already know my name al-" He cutted you off by asking a question.

"What's your biggest turn on ; on a guy?" Taehyung asked being so desperate for your answer.

"Ummm when he knows how to deal with his girl" You said having more confidence.

"How about you?" You asked in curious tone.

"When she gives whatever her man wants"

"You needy ass"

Taehyung started rubbing you lap leading you to let out a small moan 'cause you were sensitive also you were innocent.

"Tae stob it" You said biting your lip avoiding eye-contact

"Oh Y/N is so sensitive" He said giving you his square-ish smile.

"Stob it!" You said removing his hand that was tightly attached on your lap.

He just laughed.

You had the thought of going to the mall and buy some clothes.

You went to the door.

"You're not going anywhere without me Y/N" He said standing up.

"I'm just going to buy more clothes"

"Let's go"

Taehyung said grabbing your wrist leading both of you out the apartment.

You both went in the car opening the windows as you requested to get some fresh air.