twenty-seven

Your eyes rolled back due to so much pleasure your boyfriend was giving you.

"Fuckkk, yes baby eat me" You moan.

The more he places melted chocolate on your pussy the more he wants to eat it.

"Baby I am so close, faster please" You demanded.

"As my princess desires" He says kissing your pussy before flickering his tongue in a fast motion causing you to moan out profanities while your legs were shaking as your boyfriend holds your legs wider.

"Taehyung!" You screamed out his name as you reached your climax.

You were breathing heavily while your boyfriends crawls next to you kissing you deeply.

"We're having a family dinner tonight babe so we better take a shower now" Taehyung says kissing you boobs making you hit him playfully while he lets out a chuckle.

"So does that mean?-"

"Yes, that means your meeting my family so you better look good than you already are" He says winking.

-

"Baby are you- woah" Taehyung stops as he looked at you in awe as his mouth was agape.

You were wearing a tight off-shoulder dress with a slit on your right upper leg.

The tightness on your dress was just perfect for your curves to be shown, the white color of your dress was perfectly fitting with your white complexion which matched with your evening make-up and all-in-all made you look glamorous.

While on the other side your boyfriend looks so ethereal with his suit & tie, with his green hair slightly parted on his forehead area making him look too perfect to be actually real.

Taehyung slowly walks his way to you with both his hands in his pocket and biting his lower lip with a smirk.

"Oh mamì" He says as he kisses the back of your right hand making you giggle.

"Quit being so extra babe also look at you daddy" You say pulling him closer by the neck and his hands snake on your petite waist as a smile escaped his lips.

"You look so good right now I could fuck you" He says kissing your cheek.

"But you already di-" You got interrupted by the maid.

"Sorry to disturb sir & maam but your service is already downstairs"

"Let's go" He says pulling you by the wrist heading downstairs to see a black limousine.

He opens the door while he bows extending his hand for you to reach out and you just giggle at how extra he is.

As soon as you went in the car your boyfriend followed as well and closed the door shut.

Inside the limousine was all aesthetically black from the top to the floor.

"Good evening sir & maam" Your driver greets you.

"Did mom brought you here?" Taehyung asked

"Yes, sir" He replies smiling and starting the engine.

On the other side you were there intertwining your hands with your boyfriend beinvmg anxious about what's going to happen.

Taehyung saw at the corner of his eye you were shaking so that's when he kneeled in front of you and closing the black tinted window infront of you so the driver had no clue what's going on the back.

"Don't be scared okay baby? I bet mom would love you" He smiles

I'd never get tired of this man.