thirty

At this point you were really happy that you found out you were pregnant but at the same time you got anxious if your parents would still accept you.

"Noona, I'm so happy for you" Jungkook chuckles showing off his cute bunny teeth as his nose crunches.

"Me too kookie but when should I tell taehyung?" You ask rubbing your tiny bump.

"Let's surprise him after both of you get discharged from here" Jungkook said taking out his phone.

"Smile noona!" You and jungkook putted out peace signs as he held the shutter button taking several pictures.

After a while, you heard ruffled noises from the sheets and blanket which means that taehyung finally woke up.

As taehyung woke up he rubs his eyes and the first thing he finds is you.

As soon as you saw him opening his eyes your heart started skipping tiny beats.

God knows I love this guy so much.

"Baby..." You whisper as mini droplets of tears fell down your cheeks.

He looks at you and he smiles widely showing off his boxy smile which you adore.

He looked so weak which made you bit your lip to avoid it to quiver.

You moved from your bed and it hurted like hell but you had to go to your boyfriend.

You started moving now with your feet and every muscle you move feels like you're  being beated up several times.

You reached his bed and you look at him with teary eyes & he looked at you with adoring eyes.

"I have a surprise to tell you at the house baby" You say with a shaky voice.

He just smiled weakily and he wiped off the tears falling from your soft cheeks.

"Please stay strong for me" You weep.

Jungkook on the couch was just looking at you both while his eyes started to water.

He just could feel how much pain you and your boyfriend went through and no matter what happened you both didn't gave up on each other, he could tell is wasn't fake love.

-

A week later.

The three of you
(You, Jungkook, and Taehyung) entered the mansion being greated by the maids.

"Jungkook your room is beside ours" You smile tapping his shoulder. "Okay noona also tae thank you for letting me stay here" He smiles.

"It's no problem" He replied with a smile back.

As you and taehyung entered the bedroom his eyebrows connect because he feels like something is off, as if something isn't right.

You breathed in and out trying to have the strength to tell taehyung about your child.

You slowly walk your way towards him.

Every step you take makes your heart pump faster.

"I have to tell you something" You say fidgeting with your fingers and gulped.

"What is it baby?" He moves his way near you and caresses your hair.

You grab his hand by the wrist.
Which made him look at his hand while you move it.You then slowly place his palm on your baby bump, his eyes widened and his free hand covers his mouth from gasping.

He looks at you being emotional not even realizing tears toppled its way down to his cheeks.

"You're gonna be a dad" You grin.

-

"Fuck this!" Jimin shouts shaking the bars.

Jimin is now behind bars due to having a case for homicide while namjoon for abduction.

"Why'd I work with you" Namjoon sighs "I would've have a family with Jin right now" He sratches his head.

"Calm your gay ass down, Jin hyung can't give birth you moron" Jimin says throwing himself on the bench sitting beside namjoon.

"We could plan on adopting tho" Namjoon says earning a smack on the head from jimin.

"Shut up! How the fuck are we even getting out of here now hyung?!" Jimin furiously brushes his hair back. "We could've had a short-cut way out of the restaurant" He added.

"Dude, we were given a haphazard tour of the place! What do you expect?" Namjoon seethed.

Namjoon sighs resting his head facing the ceiling while jimin crosses his legs and placed both his arms on his legs.

"I still have to get Y/n" Jimin mumbles looking through out the window.

-

"Babe do you think Y/n still remembered I told her abour the 'dare' between jimin and taehyung?" Chanyeol asks baekhyun.

"I hope so" Baekhyung says fixing the bed they're about to sleep on. "I mean like they should talk about it or the problem would get bigger I mean like you know how jimin doesn't want to loose" He adds.

Baekhyung yawns as he lays down beside his over thinking boyfriend.

"Yeah, they better be careful over that mushroom's competitive ass" Chanyeol chuckles.

"How about we visit the mansion tomorrow?" Chanyeol asks his now asleep boyfriend.

"Babe?"

Chanyeol looks at baekhyun with loving eyes.

"How cute" He muttered.

As chanyeol was about to close his eyes his phone turned on making him get his ohone from his wooden nightsand.

1 message from unkown number.

Open | Close

Unknown number

: I'm not done yet
: This shit ain't over
: Watch your boyfriend or I'll cut his throat.

||

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

Also should I do like a face reveal on the next chapter?