nineteen

You were really happy that everything went back to normal and that Tae was discharged from the hospital.

"Tae?" You said in a low voice finding where he was you just newly arrived in the apartment placing the grocery bags on the counter.

"Yeah?" He was shirtless it's not that he has a muscular body but you found his little baby belly really adorable.

"Can I ask you something?" you moved steps forward as you finally faced his chest.

He slowly placed a finger on your chin making you face him, he gave you a smile.

"Sure babe, what is it?" he pulled you closer to him.

"W-what exactly are w-" you got cutted off by a ring on your phone. You looked at taehyung having permission to answer the call he nodded in response.

unknown number calling...

You said "hello?" no answer.

"If you're not going to answer then I'm hanging up" you said in a serious tone.

Before you ended the call you heard a hitched breath.

'that was weird' you thought.

"Who was it?" Taehyung asked ruffling his hair causing it to be a mess.

"Maybe just a wrong number" you shrugged.

"So what was it that you wanna ask?" the blonde haired boy asked.

"Nevermind it's nothing" you said giving him a vague smile.

He gave you his boxy smile.

Gosh I love this dude.

~

You slept the whole afternoon.

You woke up sitting at the side of the bed, you then stood up from the bed going to window opening the window blinds.

You went to get your phone on the
night stand and you simultaneously recieve messeges from the unknown number.

Unknown number
: Hey
: Answer my calls y/n would you?
: I know where you live
: I know everything.

15 missed calls from unknown number.

You were in fear at the same time curious of who the hell this stalker was.

Who the fuck are you?

You instantly regreted that you sent a message but you were really dying to know who this 'stalker' was.

: You finally replied y/n

Why the fuck do know me?
Ah forget it just tell me who you are

: You wanna know? Come to the park which is an hour away from your apartment at 7 PM.

You checked the time it was 5:24 PM

You hurriedly fixed yourself then rushed going down stairs and as you were about to open the door a deep voice stopped you.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Taehyung said rising from the couch.

"Umm- I- Just with a friend!" You then swiftly went out the apartment and went to the bus stop just in time.

You took a seat which is near the bus's door.

As soon as you took the seat you already had negative thoughts about it.

I don't think I should be I
Well in that case I
I'm coming I

Are you sure to send this message?
Send | Cancel

Sent.

You kept fidgeting with your fingers thinking that everything would go wrong by one mistake.

You looked behind you seeing a ton of people listening to music, sleeping, eating the people inside the bus were mostly millenials.

You shooked your head and felt like someone is looking at you from behind it was more like stalking you.

You didn't mind it at all.

1 hour later....

~

Suprisingly you didn't sleep at the bus, the bus stopped you finally went out and arrived at this bus stop at the park.

You checked the time 6:47 PM

Your stomach made a grumbling noise which was pretty obvious that you were hungry since there were nearby stores at tha park you went to a café to wake up yourself.

As you entered the strong smell of caffeine went in your nostrils and just by the smell itself you already made you feel wide awake.

"Hi! how may I help you?" the cashier says with a high pitch voice almost reminding you of your ex-bestfriend Sana.

"1 caramel macchiato please"

After you ordered and drank it you directly went your way out the café.

You checked your phone if you ever have any messages from the uknown number and unsurprisingly you do.

: Sit on the swing right now and wait.

You went your way to the swing and since it was a little nippy you zipped up your jacket.

You felt the icy wind blow on your warm face as leaves flew too.

You sat on the swing making a creaking sound.

"I am not even that fucking heavy" you mummbled.

A few minutes passed and you thought that person wouldn't come anyways as soon as you rose up from the swing you heard footsteps behind not making your heart tremble in fear.

That's it. I am literally gonna fucking die you thought, your fingers were shaking unconsciously.

Your heart stopped as the person behind you finally spoke up.

"Y/N?"

||

Y'all sorry I really had to place cliffhanger
I am so cruel I know
If y'all want an update and wanna know what happens next I have a dare for y'all and that is to have 15 comments on this chapter hehehehe.

BRUH I REACHED 3K READS AT FIRST I ACTUALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS BOOK WOULD HAVE LIKE 50 READS SINCE LIKE THIS BOOK IS TOTAL TRASH BUT HOLY FUCKERY THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE SERIOUSLY ♡

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!