ten

You woke up through the vibration noise of your phone.

Jimin ah❤ sent a photo.

IT WAS HIS PICTURE WITHOUT A SHIRT HOLY FUCK.

Teasing me so early, huh?

Sent.

"Jimin, right?" You nailed your hand to your chest as you got startled.

Taehyung was behind you the whole time.

You tried to catch up with your breath. "Fuck"

Taehyung's eyes widened as you cussed.

"Don't you dare cuss, babygirl"

You regretted it, ugh you just woke up.

"S-sorry" You went to the bathroom as you washed your face and brushed your teeth.

You heard the door open, maybe he went out?

You went out of the bathroom seeing Jimin beside Taehyung, he is wearing what he wore in the picture.

"You get beautiful day by day, kitten~"

You got surprised.

"I-I thought you had a photoshoot?"

You slowly dabbed the towel onto your wet face.

Don't y'all get dirty minded now.

"I cancelled it so all of us would go to the park"

All of us?

"Wait what?-"

"You, me, Taehyung and Jungkook"

Taehyung nodded agreeing with Jimin "Yeah, the maknae line"

-

The park was cold which made you uncomfortable because everytime you would go to the park it would have a fine weather but, you're in Korea so what do you expect?

Jimin and Taehyung told you to find the bench where your Jungkook is, because they went to buy noodles.

The park was big which made it a hard time for you to search the muscle pig.

You saw a young handsome boy.

Jeon Jungkook.

You fast walk near Jungkook but, he didn't notice.

"Jeon Jungkook!" You screamed.

But, he didn't got scared or startled but instead hugged you.

"Noona~"

Your were confused making your eyebrows connect.

He stopped hugging you and made you sat beside him.

He just gave you his muscle pig smile.

You smiled back and laid your head on his shoulder.

"What have you been up to Kookie?"

You broke the silence.

"Not much noona"

Jungkook would smoke everytime he would feel depressed, which makes you worry about his health.

You stopped leaning on his shoulder and faced him, he looked disappointed.

"Kookie, you know noona wants you to stop smoking and talk about your problems because noona worries about your health"

"Noona, someone broke your kookie's heart"

You felt hurt, Jungkook has been like a little a younger brother to you everytime he gets hurt it would also hurt you.

"Who is it?"

"IU"

Your head was boiling in the fact that IU broke his heart, IU was your best friend, but she left you 'cause she was jealous that you and Jungkook were close, she had a crush on Jungkook.

You took your phone out your pocket but, Jungkook stopped you, he knows a fight was going to happen.

"Noona stop"

He looked at the other direction, you looked at the direction he looked at.

It was your boy friend and your room mate walking towards you.

-

Actually you guys couldn't eat at the park because Jungkook is getting the cold 'cause of the weather.

So y'all ended up eating at Jungkook's crib.

"Let's eat" Taehyung handed you chopsticks.

"Here Y/N" Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung said in chorus.

They handed you noodle on the chopstick.

Now that's what you call triple kill.

You giggled it off. "Guys, just eat okay?"

-

"faster I'm already wet," Taehyung groaned. your hands were shaking as your whole body was trembling. "I can't," you whimpered. Taehyung grabbed your hands aggressively and said, "fuck it'll do it myself." he finally opened the umbrella.

Y'all thought it was smut?

It was raining heavily, Jimin left due to his photoshoots while, Jungkook is at his house, you and Taehyung were walking going to the bus stop.

Taehyung didn't bring his car.

"Tae the bus is there! C'mon!" You said grabbing Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly closed the umbrella as you both went in the bus. You both directly sat because a lot of people were there luckily you both had a seat.

You sigh as your body was weary.

"Jimin should've just brought us to our apartment to eat" Taehyung said laying his head on your shoulder.

"I know, what you're saying is actually more preferable" You said stroking his wet hair.

You both are trying so hard to be quiet.

"You know riding a bus going to our apartment is gonna take an hour right?" Your eyes widened in Taehyung words.

"Really?!" Everyone in the bus caught your attention, which was embarrassing.

"Yes, now please shut up" You rolled your eyes at his words.

||

This was short and sorry about that.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!