thirty-eight

"Holy shit"

Yoongi obviously was more wiser here so he swiftly managed to shut jungkook's loud ass voice.

"Stop with the loud voice you ass" Yoongi glares at the maknae who left an aghast expression.

They saw you there sitting down being tied up tightly with ropes causing your wrists and ankles to be colored purple, while jimin walks behind you saying words, they were most likely inaudible due to how far he was.

"I want us to find a way to break in kook, but before that I wanna tell you to be more mature in this situation. What I mean is get your damn shit together" Yoongi explained while jungkook nodded in response who looked eager to rant at yoongi.

"Okay, now just please shut up hyung"  Jungkook said calmly.

Yoongi gave jungkook a disgusted look while his eyebrows connect.

"What the fuck? You're telling me to shut up? Wow coming from your loud ass mouth" Yoongi ranted in a whisper.

"I don't wanna start this right now hyung, we might get caught" Jungkook ranted back looking back at the hole.

It's been 5 minutes and they still haven't find a way inside.

"Fuck this, I'm calling the cops" Jungkool sighed getting his phone.

Yoongi directly slapped the phone from his hand making it fall on his feet.

"Quit being dumb kook, for fucks sake" Yoongi internally faced palm.

Jungkook was eyeing the shack and saw a fully broken window covered up with vinesㅡas jungkook can fully remember there was a ladder in the near by woods, it was there because of a dare namjoon told him years ago before they abandoned the shack.

"Wait here" Jungkook says leaving yoongi completely dumbfounded.

Jungkook ran into the woods seeing the ladder taken over by plants.

"There it is" Jungkook says trying to catch up from his breath.

As he removed the ladder from the plants, a memory popped out whilst he saw something carved on his bark of the tree.

" Jk ♡ Th "

"Here" Taehyung handed over jungkook a pocket knife.

Taehyung took it looking at jungkook with a confused look

Jungkook chuckled at the confused look taehyung has plastered on his adorable face.

"Hand it over" Jungkook said as taehyung gave him the pocket knife.

Jungkook stood up wiping off the bits of grass and dirt on his butt.

He started carving words on a bark of a tree.

" Jk ♡ Th "

Taehyung stood up to check what he carved and his heart melted.

After kook carved those words a smile appeared on his face showing off his cute bunny teeth.

As he turned around he was greeted by a soft pair of lips pressed against his, he closed his eyes saving the moment while.he cupped taehyung's cheek while his other hand lurks its way to his lover's waist.

The kiss wasn't rough or filled with hunger but it was tender and loving.

Jungkook snapped back to reality when droplets of rain started to pour.

"Shit" he mumbled under his breath grabbing the ladder as he skipped his way towards where yoongi was.

"Where the fuck is that rabbit" Yoongi says pulling his hoodie over his head trying to avoid the rain but he failed to.

Yoongi got startled by noises of grass being stepped on, he turned around to check who it was, only to reveal a heavy breathing jungkook.

"Where the fuck were yo?!-"

Yoongi's words were sent to a halt as jungkook shoved the ladder to his hyung's face to shut him up making jungkook purse his lips hiding a laugh.

Yoongi placed the ladder towards the open window, and we all know jungkook is the tall one between them so yoongi holds the ladder while jungkook climbs up only making the rain stronger and louder.

Jungkook slowly cuts the vines by using a
pocket knife he always has in his pocket.

He was thankful due to the reason of how heavy the rain wasㅡit was producing loud droplets making the noise while he cuts the vines inaudible.

"Last one..."

Yoongi's attention was caught by the sounds of wood falling apart only to see the wood jungkook was standing on almost fall and break.

"Jungkook! I think the ladder is-"

"I can't hear you hyung!"

"The ladder is br-"

"Wait! Last one"

*crack*

That's where the wood fell of.

"BROKEN!" 

Jungkook fell on top of yoongi who was apparently being covered by broken pieces of wood.

-

You almost fell asleep sitting down not until you and jimin heard a loud noise.

*thud!*

"WHO IS THAT?!"

||

drama here drama there, we 'bout to get action next : D

whoever is still reading this story then
WoAh i'm surprised you're reading horrible chapters ㅇㅅㅇ

i honestly don't know if i should be happy or not about almost finishing this story 🤔

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment!