nine

HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR DAMN CONCEPT PHOTOS R VERSION!?

BOI BIGHIT HAS ME DEAD
|
Jimin left already because it was running late.

You just realized it's gonna be your birthday next week.

Right now you and Taehyung are sitting beside each other at the couch.

"Taetae let's eat dinner"

He looked at you with a straight face because you called him by a weird supposedly cute nickname, but he didn't mind at all.

Taehyung grabbed the car keys and went outside. "Let's go"

He opened the car door for you as he hand his hand over and smiled at you.

He's such a gentleman today, what happened to him?

"Where are we going?" You asked becaue all you wanted was a simple a dinner nothing more nothing less so you were wondering where he's going to bring you.

"Shhhh babygirl" He rubbed your knee which made you swallow a huge lump.

-
30 mins later.

You finally arrive after 34697 years.

You opened the door yourself because you have hands to do it yourself, duh.

It was a restaurant.

He gave you a 'hold-me-by-my-arm' look, so you did.

"Table for two" Taehyung gave you a glance and smiled.

-

You just kept looking at the place, you were amazed on how beautiful it is, you kept looking at your back because there's this girl who looks so familiar to you but, you actually can't recall.

Taehyung called your attention. "Y/N"

You flipped your hair facing him, you raised your eyebrows. "Yeah?"

"Here" he handed you over the menu, you just picked out the food that you craved for.

The waiter left and said, 10 minutes.

You were really bugged by Taehyung kept tapping on your foot, but you realized he wants to play
"footsie = flirtsie"

Footsie is a flirting game where two people touch feet under a table or otherwise concealed place, often as a romantic foreplay.
[physically intimate acts]

You looked at him, but he avoids
eye-contact with you, he just keeps licking his lip.

The sexual tension is mutual between you and Tae, you and Taehyung felt the same electricity and chemistry between the both of you. A mere touch sent a thousand shock waves to each others body.

All you can do is go with it, because he is the dominant one while you are the submissive one, same to Jimin.

"How many minutes left?" You asked breaking the silence.

"6 maybe" Taehyung pointed out his thumb.

Thumbs are actually used in three contexts: Dominance, Assertiveness and on the rare occasions Aggressiveness.

"You look great" He smiled. "How do I look?" He asked.

"Sex appealing as as usual" You said in hesitation.

He gave you a dirty smirk.

Sex appealing? Maybe.

He yawned.