twenty-one

[unedited]

A few weeks passed by that unknown number finally stopped having in contact with you,on the other hand, you and taehyung didn't talk to each other since that screaming of taehyung happened.

It was currently 8:00 PM you still can't sleep due to negative thoughts.

Taehyung slept downstairs at the guest room and since there were two rooms you slept on the other guest room making you and taehyung have rooms beside each other.

As you were about to finally close your eyes you heard deep voiced moans in taehyungs room.

Your eyes widened, you felt your heart race fast.

You scooted out of your bed and slowly went to the other room where taehyung was at.

Surprisingly the door was slightly open and you tip toed making your way to his room and there you saw it.

Tae jerking himself to sleep.

You stared at him for a while but as he started moaning your name you felt your legs tremble, you suddenly felt a wet substance in your panties.

that's it I am wet for him.

You heard taehyung stop and slowly went off his bed making you run for your life going back to the room.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED" You internally screamed in yoir head before going back to bed.

~

You sat on Taehyung slowly grinding on his hard member.

"It's too early~" taehyung groans, covering his eyes from the sunlight flasing directly from his eyes coming out from the window.

"Taehyungieeeee~" you grinded even slower making him let out a small moan.

Taehyung then opens something from his night stand and places it on his fingers. lube.

"Strip" Taehyung says as he spreads the lube on his hands.

You were in shock by such a sudden saying "what?" you asked making sure you heard the right thing.

"You heard me" he says, you seeing his dark gaze at you makes you weak.

You slowly stripped off your clothes, you removed your really tight shirt causing your boobs to bounce, you looked at taehyung whose cheek looked flustered.

You went off to take you shorts off leaving you in your undies. Taehyung brought you off his bed as he sat at the edge.

"Help daddy would yah?" He slowly took of his boxers making his dick sprung. You were kneeling infront of him.

damn he's big

You gulped looking at the size of his hard member.

You have to do what he says, is the only thing that went in your mind.

You slowly licked the tip of his dick, he brought his head back moaning as you smirked in satisfaction.

Then making your way to the body of his dick you licked it before taking everything in your mouth. Taehyung grabbed your hair guiding you, you bobbed your head up and down as you fastened your pace making him moan louder hitting his g-spot as his cum squirted at the back of your throat