six

You left the apartment early, because you have 26 missed calls from Jimin and you didn't tell your room mate about it, because you were in a hurry which made you anxious.

You were wearing a floral dress which suits your mood.

You arrived at Jimin's house and the first thing that made you think 'where is he?', you texted him that you were coming until you felt arms on your waist and a chin on your shoulder.

Jimin

"I missed you, baby" Jimin was really keen on seeing you.

You both kiss, he started carrying you in a bridal style not breaking the kiss he kicked the door making it close.

He slowly placed you on the couch making a hot make-out session, you gasped reaching out for air.

He started sucking on your collarbone after that, you were on top of him biting and sucking on his neck marking hickeys on his neck.

He let out a small moan making your hands tremble.

"Your ass looks lonely without my hands on it" Jimin said as he rubbed your ass on a circular motion making you moan, because he was the first person to know that you're sensitive as fuck.

You both were now hugging each other while you were on top and he is at the bottom, you sniffed his shirt.

Aishhhh, I miss this smell.

"I'll miss you, baby" The black-haired guy said as he kissed your forehead.

"You can't just go to Busan and leave me here Jimin ah" You said begging him not to leave.

"But baby you know I can-" He didn't finish his words as his phone rang.

His mother.

"Jimin"

"Ye? Eomma, I'm going to have a flight later don't worry"

"No, Jimin you don't have to go back here in Busan, your father already came"

"Oh really?! Okay Eomma, bye I lovr you"

"Ye, I love you too"

End of call.

"Jimin ah! You don't have to go! Your mother said so" You said embracing him tighter.

"I couldn't even handle a long distance relationship" Jimin looked at you smiling.

He hugged you tight making you both not wanting to let go.

"I think it's the right time to tell Taehyung kitten~" Jimin mumbled to the crook of your neck.

"Yeah, I guess so, I mean like we can't keep secrets from him" You said playing with Jimin's hair.

Just in time, someone knocked on the door.

Jimin stood up to get the door leaving you on the couch.

"Y/N is there right?" Taehyung asked trying to find you.

"Yes, Come on in" Taehyung closed the door behind him.

Taehyung looked at you in a disappointed way which made you more anxious of that fact that you didn't tell him where you were going.

You've never see him like this he was having mixed emotions of anger and jealousy.

"What did I tell you about leaving without me?" Taehyung asked as he placed his elbows in his knees making you more nervous.

Jimin sat down beside you holding your hand.

"I-I was in a hurry" You said stuttering in terror.