thirteen

He rubbed your back for hours and convinces you to think positive.

"I really hope he's not cheating on me" You sniffed as you stopped crying at last.

He hugged you which made you more comfortable, he kissed your forehead.

Is this really him?

"Come on" He hugged you tighter.

You were still in silence, you overthinked a lot.

"Let's go buy some ice cream?"

You smiled as you both went to a near buy ice cream shop.

Why does he know me a lot?

You both walked out with your ice cream and saw Jin with a girl across the road.

"Tae isn't that Jin?" You poked Taehyung and pointed at Jin, but something didn't feel right. Seems like you saw that girl a couple of times and maybe when you were younger also.

"What's he doing with Sana?" His eyebrows connected as you both walked across the street.

"Yeah, bye" Jin said as he waved goodbye to 'Sana'.

While Jin and Taehyung are talking you observed closely on Sana as she also had a butterfly bracelet.

"It's all coming together" You mummble.

She looked at you and smiled and went in the bus. Your eyes widened in shock as you felt your body turn numbly apoplectic.

Flashback.

You and Sana were sitting across each other on the table in the canteen.

"Taehyung is hot, but I like Jimin more" Sana said as she sipped from her drink.

You just chuckled at the fact that no one in the 7 boys would like her.

"Oh, there he is!" Sana shouted in excitement and pointed at the Jimin"

Which is obviously the most famous group in the whole university.

Namjoon
Jin
Yoongi
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook

Every damn girl would have a crush on them especially Jin 'cause he's considered as"Worldwide Handsome"

Sana ran going near to the boys while on the other side you just sat and continued eating your Kimchi.

Everyone shouted in jealousy as Jimin sat beside you and wrapped his arms around your neck.

No one knew you guys were together so, he decided to tell everyone.

"For now on NO ONE touches Y/N she's mine" Jimin lifted up your chin and kissed you.

My first kiss.

You and the 7 boys walked away going to the bar.

The next day Sana stopped talking to you.

End of flashback.

Taehyung wiped your warm tears rolling down to your cheeks.

"I have to tell you something"

-

You were in shock, completely speachless "No! I can't do that!"

"I swear Y/N if you don't breakup with Jimin you'll get hurt"

"I love him, Taehyung"

Taehyungs sighs

"The question is, does he love you back?"

Your mind completely stopped as if time was frozen and felt an ache in your chest.

"O-of course he does" You said it like something felt wrong.

You went to the living room as you called Jimin having full hopes he would answer.

The number you dialed is now unintended, please try you call later-

At this point you didn't know what to do you were fully anxious.

Unexpectedly, the door slammed open as you saw Jimin breathing heavily and sat beside you.

"Hey kitten" Jimin kissed you and gave you a weird-ish smirk

Your eyes widened as you saw bites and hickeys all over his neck.

"Jimin-ah are you cheating on me?"
You asked while you bit your lip in nervousness, your hands got sweaty, and you swallowed a lump as he faced you.

Jimin just wrapped his arm on your neck and pulled you closer.

"What if I am?" The darked-haired boy asked without hesitation and his eyebrow raised.

Your eyebrows connected in confusion "Wait, so you are cheating on m-"

"Joke! of course I would never kitten~" He plays with your hair like he was begging for something.

"Then where did those hickeys come fr-"

He cuttes you off by pushed you making you lay down the couch as he holds both of your arms making you not move a single muscle.

"Kitten, I want you" Jimin said as he used his teeth to rip of your thin shirt.

Wild ass chim chim right there.

"Jimin-ah stop! I'm not in the mood to!" You tried to move your legs to kick him, but it didn't happen 'cause he locked your legs with his damn thighs.

"I don't care. What I want is what I get, okay kitten?"

He slowly licked your lips and bit it.

He went closer to your ear and whispered "My kitten should listen to her daddy or she would get wrecked" those words made you feel anxious on every move you would do.

Your tears started going out as Jimin sucks on your neck to your collarbone.

Taehyung's hand forms into a fist as he wanted to go down stairs and beat the hell out of Jimin.

"I should get his attention because at this point I can see Y/N is getting hurted and forced" The blonde-haired mummbles.

"HEY JIMIN!"

||

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!