thirty-six

Since the ride was hours away from the mansion yoongi decided to stop by at a gas station.

"Kook, go buy snacks for us at that convenience store" Yoongi says tossing jungkook money.

As jungkook entered inside a few fangirls were running his way towards him.

"OMG IS THAT JEON JUNGKOOK?!"

"HOLY FUCK"

"JUNGKOOK OPPAAAAA"

Jungkook got startled at first but eventually got used to it. He waited for the girls to go outside so he can buy stuff.

"Finally they're gone" Jungkook says relieved.

"That'll be-"

"Wait" Jungkook cuts off the cash register when he went to pick out a box of cigarettes and a box of condoms in the size L (large).

The cashier looked at him with her lips pursed from the size jungkook took from the condom.

to be honest,,,I wouldn't even be surprised

As soon as he payed he rushed his way out the store seeing yoongi waiting for him outside.

Jungkook looked fearful over something so, yoongi looked at him with furrowed eyebrows while he scans inside the plastic bag what jungkook brought.

Yoongi smirked when he saw a condom but his expression darkened when he saw the holographic reflection of the sticker on the cigarette box.

"What did I tell you about smoking, kook?"
Yoongi questioned coldy.

"I'm just really stressed out right now hyung" Jungkook says bluntly glancing at a distraught yoongi.

"I know, I'm just warning you that if you won't stop that then you're dick will shrink and obviously you don't want that to happen" Yoongi says chuckling making jungkook rolls his eyes and let out a tad laugh.

-

You sniffed for the 100th time thinking about taehyung.

"I guess I made a dumb decision" You spoke facepalming yourself.

You rub patterns on your baby belly while you let out a small smile.

You stood up going to the bathroom but you were stopped by a voice behind you.

"Y/n......."

-

Jungkook and yoongi finally arived and they swiftly went out the car then to your room.

Yoongi kicked the door making it flew open.

"Y/n?!" Jungkook yelled scanning the room.

The room was completely filled with the echo of jungkook's loud voice, the room was empty.

"We're too late, kook" Yoongi says in a frail tone.

"N-no! That can't be!" Jungkook roared pulling his hair in fraustration.

While jungkook panics, yoongi checks all the cabinets, in the last cabinet he checked he saw a yellow note.

" Meet me at the open space of this building tomorrow night "

- Jimin

Yoongi went stiff full with anger, he crumples the note so hard making his knuckles go whitter.

"Let's go hyu-" Jungkook was cutted off by yoongi's dark facial expression.

Jungkook took the crumbled note on his hands reading it.

Jungkook stares at the note with his blood boiling to it's highest point causing his face to red.

"We need to go home and tell taehyung before more extreme shit happens" Yoongi says bluntly dragging jungkook out of the empty room and to the parking lot.

Yoongi starts the engine while jungkook smirks.

"Shit's a mess" Yoongi says nonchalantly.

||

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

Sorry this was horrible jsnsisns
I did this in school which a lot of stuff distracted me so yeah maybe that explains the shitty plot.

literally so sorry for this short chapter :((