fifteen

You woke up to the sound of Taehyung snoring beside you, you found him cute with his position and decided to take a photo of him as you reached your phone you turned it on seeing a ton of notifications.

Jimin-ah: Kitten I'm sorry for what happened yesterday.

Jimin-ah💕: Forgive meeeee

Jimin-ah💕: Hello?

Jimin-ah💕: You still up?

Jimin-ah💕: I love youuuu

Jimin-ah💕: C'mon answer me

Jimin-ah💕: Jagiyaaaaaaa

Jimin-ah💕: I borrowed your glasses btw and look how cute I look

Jimin-ah sent a photo.

23 missed calls from Jimin-ah💕

You sighed for this reason of missing him yet hating him. You quickly took a picture of tae and chuckled looking at the picture.

-

"Don't put cheese" Taehyung said searching for decent movies on Netflix. "Okay" you took the pop-corn out the microwave and placed a pinch of salt and sprinkled it all over the pop-corn since he didn't want cheese so did you.

Taehyung almost forgot that your birthday is already coming tomorrow, he was thinking where he lastly placed the butterfly bracelet to give to you as a gift tomorrow.

You sat beside Taehyung he pulled you closer to his arms making you rest your head on his shoulder, he took a piece of the food and threw it in his mouth at this point you both were watching "To all the boys I've loved before" since he thought it would be relatable because he is basically once a cassanova in school.

You took out your phone out of your pocket and snatched a selfie of you both. You texted Jimin because you were mainly tired of all his shitty excuses and never wanted to be treated like complete garbage.

Kitten♡: I'm tired I can't handle any of these anymore, I'm sorry but I am breaking up with you I

You thought about it one more time should I send it?

Sent.

A terrible look on your face appeared would I ever regret this?

"Is something wrong Y/N?" The blonde guy demended an answer.

You forcefully let out a smile "Everything's alright tae don't worry about me"

You both then continued to watch the movie and glued your eyes on the TV this time. All of a sudden your phone turned on seeing a notification pop out.

Kookieee🐰 sent a photo.

Kookieee🐰: Don't I look cute today, noona?

Noonaaa🙈: You always do kookiee

"Would you mind and turn off your phone?" You turned your phone off 'cause Taehyung is getting annoyed "Fine, sorry"
you said throwing your phone on the carpet floor.

-

Jimin-ah💕 cleared his nickname. Change
Jagiya💓 you cleared your nickname. Change
You cleared the chat colors. Change
You set the emoji to 👍. Change

Park Jimin: Welp, your choice

Park Jimin: But one thing is for sure Y/N.

Y/N: What?

Park Jimin: I never loved you, the dare is finally over.

Your heart ached and broke into a million pieces besides that you didn't cry anymore to show that you deserve so much more.

"Ready to sleep Y/N?" Taehyung said closing the door waiting for you to respond for him to turn off the lights. "Yes" as soon as you responded he directly switched the lights of and turned on the night light ; Taehyung bought one because you couldn't sleep without one since the other one got broken.

You placed your charging phone at the table beside you.

You both pulled the sheets up to cover your warm bodies from the chilly ac (aircon).

"Goodnight Y/N, I love you" Taehyung said as he kissed your forehead and flashed a smile before he placed his head on his pillow.

"Goodnight Tae, I love you too" You faced him and placed a leg over his thighs.

II

Sorry this was a boring chapter :/
Smut is coming which I know which is your favorites HAHAHAHAHA so stay tuned for that.😌

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!