seventeen

"Noona I have to tell you something"

Your heart was pounding fast and you had no idea why it just kinda felt unusual to you.

"S-sure kookie, what is it?" fuck why did I stutter?

"I'll tell you but not here" Jungkook softly grabbed your wrist and brought you to the end of the apartment which was the guest room.

Jungkook made you sit on the bed as he locked the door behind him, he sat beside you locking both your eyes to each other.

"Noona, you better stay away from Namjoon hyung" Jungkook said in a worried yet serious tone.

"But why though?" you asked being curious

"He brought a-" Jungkook was cutted of by someone aggressively banging the door, you clutched your chest being anxious.

Which made you remember one day at the mall.

Flashback.

"Just brought something to use on your birthday" Namjoon winked.

End of flashback.

"JUNGKOOK OPEN UP!" that sounds like Namjoon.

Jungkook hurriedly unlocked the door leaving it open. Namjoon pushed Jungkook out the room leaving you and Namjoon,
he slowly then locked the door without you noticing it.

"Y/N Here's the gift" Namjoon said handling you over the gift but before you could even reach the gift he threw it on the side of the bed as he pinned you with both your arms on top of your head.

"J-jonnie w-what are you doing?" You asked trying to escape his tight grip.

"I've always wanted to do this since Jimin and Taehyung would always take you away from me Y/N" he soon connected his lips to yours it was like a forceful kiss since you didn't kiss him back.

He took your gift and opened it with his free hand it was this black thick leather almost seemed like a choker but its purpose was to be placed on the mouth it also has a ball so that your mouth will be placed shut.

He then placed it on your mouth and he also tied your legs and arms with his free hand.

You were in tears because of fear.

"Shhh babygirl don't cry I won't be rough" he seductively licked his lips "Let's start it with a kiss" he added as he kissed you deeply with tongue and no matter how he tries you would never respond to his kisses.

He then ripped off your newly bought dress making you only in your undies you felt your cheeks turned 50 shades of red because you were so embarrassed.

"Let me go Namjoon!" you tried shouting between your heavy breathes and the ball that was blocking your mouth.

"Oh not until I taste you babygirl" he said tracing your defined collarbone which always turned on every boy.

He started planting kisses on your neck to your collarbone and he swirled his tongue on every open mouthed kisses he gave.

-

Taehyung was having a lot of fun drinking alcohol and laughing until he saw Jungkook running towards him as if something was really wrong.

Taehyung stood up from the couch leaving his drink on the table with his eyebrows connected in curiosity. "Kookie a-are you okay?" he said grabbing the younger's shoulders "It's Y/N" the older's eyes widened in shock forgetting about where you were "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" the older tightened his grip on the younger's shoulder making him groan in pain.

"S-she's in the guest room with N-Namjoon" Jungkook said still trying to catch up with his breath after he said that, Taehyung then quickly ran to the guest room as Jungkook said they were there.

Taehyung banged his fists on the door trying to break it open and it wouldn't work. He repeatedly did this until his fists were bleeding making him grow angrier by the moment.

He placed his ear on the door as he heard you scream his name. "Taehyung! Help!" he heard you sob "Babygirl there's no use for that" he hear Namjoon say.

Taehyung hurriedly went to the kitchen and grabbed a crowbar that sits there for no reason and broke the doorknob, he kicked the door open.

His heart dropped.

||

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!