thirty-seven

"Cupcake, I love you but it seems like you don't love me" Jimin says tapping his shoes while he looks at you tied up on a wooden chair.

"You never loved me, jimin. I'm tired of you manipulating me!" You screamed trying to escape from the tight rope locked around you.

Jimin on the other hand chuckles in victory. He's always wanted to see you suffer like this because he believes that 'what he wants is what he gets'.

"Jimin...please let me go. I have a child to raise a-and I still have so many stuff to do with my existㅡ"

"I don't care what you want, I get what I want Y/n you know that"

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!"

"You left me over that jerk"

"ARE YOU DUMB OR SOMETHING?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT ME! MAKING ME SO FUCKING MISERABLE IN MY LIFE, I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SO MUCH SHIT GO THROUGH MY LIFE MAKING ME HATE MYSELF SO MUCH AND ASK WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. THANK GOD TAEHYUNG WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME, TO COMFORT ME, TO MAKE ME FEEL LOVED, WHILE ALL YOU WANT IS JUST SEX AND BOOZE!" You screamed to the top of you lungs making your face go extremely red because you were in so much pressure.

Jimin never felt so guilty in his life, he tugged his lower lip with his teeth while he looks directly down the floor avoiding eye-contact-he places both his hands inside the front pocket of his jeans.

"SO? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?! DON'T YOU EVER FEEL SORRY?!" You roared not knowing tears had streamed down your cheeks, you pursed your lips avoiding it to tremble and sob.

"Look, Y/nㅡ"

"If you're just gonna babble about shit then please just shut up" You scoffed.

Jimin rolled his eyes while he continues to stare blankly at the ground.

"Please...help me" You quietly sobbed.

-

"Babe, I need you to be strong" Chanyeol says playing with baekhyun's hair strands.

Chanyeol was in the hospital room where his boyfriend is currently in.

"I-I need to tell you s-something" Baekhyun lowly spoked up almost being inaudible.

"What is it babe?" Chanyeol asks giving his love one a peck on his forehead.

"No matter what happens to me, I hope you'll never replace me and I-I want you to know that I'll al-always lov-love yoㅡ"

the green light was straight.

"Babe? BABE! WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP! DOCTOR PLEASE HELP US!"  Chanyeol screamed hugging his boyfriend's fatigue figure.

A doctor and a couple of nurses directly ran inside in a quick pace causing the doors to swing widely open.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to step aside sir"
One nurse told chanyeol.

Chanyeol was there freaking out not knowing what to do while tears flowed its way down, his heartached seeing his love one now lifeless infront of him.

He ran outside the room not knowing if he should be in there or not but he surely did prayed so much that his boyfriend would be still alive.

After a few minutes passed the doctor went out of the room pulling his mask down to his chin.

As soon as chanyeol saw the doctor he immediately stood up.

"How i-is he?" Chanyeol asked, with his cheeks full of tears stains, eyes red and puffy while his fingers crossed.

"I-I'm sorry sir but, he couldn't make it" The doctor said with so much disappointment and sadness in his voice.

"N-no, N-NO! THAT CAN'T HAPPEN! DOC PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING, DOC THIS CAN'T HAPPEN, DOCTOR!" Chanyeol sobbed pulling the doctor's collar and pulling it back and forth.

"I'm sorry sir, we did everything we could" The doctor says trying to get out of chanyeol's strong grip.

Chanyeol pushed the doctor harshly causing him to stumble a few steps backwards.

Chanyeol threw himself on the wall and bawled so much making him the center of attention in the hospital corridors.

He continously punched the dear wall letting out all his anger.

-

Henceforth, the vivid hues of cyan skies bounty of clouds that bore fluff; thick and feathery in all its soft glory held no signs of disturbed weather.

The unperturbed chain reaction of moving clouds that not only would it be vague to assume and expect a storm rushing in place, it was never deemed rocket science.

Even an idiot would be able to tell a storm and its upbringing with its mass or grey puffy clouds that menacingly hovers over certain areas; like the thick canopies of ancient monumental trees located far from this old shack jimin had putted you in.

yA yEeT

-

Yoongi pulled up tha car leaving  jungkook with his mouth slightly open while he scans the big structure infront of him.

"This must be it hyung" Jungkook stated looking at how vintage the huge shack looked like.

The shack was well-built with wooden
grey-ish walls, faded red roof slightly covered with rustㅡvines tangled in between the broken windows.

Yoongi yanked jungkook out of the car and towards a little peep hole.

Jungkook who was looking clueless was about to say something but was interupted by yoongi's hand covering it.

Yoongi motioned his index finger to the peep hole that was located directly behind where jungkook leaned his head on.

Jungkook nodded at yoongi while he looks throught the peep hole and his eyes widened.

"Holy shit"

||

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!

How did you guys find this chapter?

I feel so sad since this story is almost ending :((

I think I'll end this story on my birthday which is this 28th! ♡