eight

TAEKOOK BREATHED ON RUN EP.51 Y'ALL
|

Taehyung is now feeling well which makes you really happy while on the other side Jimin is missing you more than just your body he misses everything about you but, your room mate is really strict when it comes to you going somewhere without him.

Now, you at this point is not wearing a bra, you were wearing a white shirt and black shorts.

You recently went to get a check-up because for the past days your chest hurts everytime you lay down so the Doctor recommended you not to wear a bra or it will cause an infection also the Doctor told you to avoid traveling.

You texted Jimin you couldn't come.

Jimin ah, I can't come over.

Sent.

You were bothered because Taehyung would always glance at your chest and acts like you didn't see him looking.

"Stop" You demanded in annoyance.

"S-stop what?"

"Glancing over my chest"

He was in silent as he went to his bathroom.

Since no one sleeps in your room anymore because you always sleep in his room also you always had bad vibes in your bathroom.

Taehyung sat on his bed having the thought of what he saw.

"If I pour water her nipples will be visible right? Since she's wearing a white shirt" Taehyung had the thought of going to 'accidentally' pour water on your chest.

"Nah, that's too far" He said going back to the couch where you were.

Who told you to come kitten? I'm coming.

Jimin replied.

"So, I just have to wait" You mumble.

Taehyung sat beside you and turned on the TV.

"What's up with you?" You asked rolling your eyes.

"You should really stop rolling your eyes kitten because, still they always come back rolling to me" He smirked.

This dude.

"Stop that" You said playfully hitting his chest.

He just laughed.

The door bell rang so, you quickly opened the door seeing your boyfriend bringing chocolates.

He hugged you tightly as you did the same.

"I miss you Jimin ah"

"I miss you more baby girl"

He calls you by a lot of names, okay?

"Chocolates for you" He handed you over the chocolates and winked.

You couldn't hold back and carelessly buried your face on his chest. Your shoulders fell. Your arms felt so weak. He gently hug you closer to him.

"You didn't have to"

You gave him a kiss as a thank you.

"Come in"

Taehyung was just there ignoring you because Jimin is there.

He had bad intentions with Jimin since you both were together but, Jimin didn't.

"What's up?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Not much" He replied having his blank face.

"Let's go" Jimin dragged you in your room.