fourteen

Taehyung went down stairs fisting his hand, eyebrows connected as Jimin slowly started sitting down properly letting go of you. As you in tears fixed your clothes and wondered why Jimin is acting all weird and straightly a huge dom (dominant).

"What the fuck do you want?" Jimin raised an eyebrow in Taehyung.

Taehyung got furious at Jimin's words and actions.

Taehyung finally reached down the stairs and gave Jimin an angry smirk.

"Watch your mouth little one" Taehyung got nearer to the both of you.

Jimin stood up trying to defend himself and you out of the problem.

Taehyung walked towards the door, as he did that he gave Jimin a shoulder push and he stopped by the door saying "Y/N leave him I'm warning you and if you don't, never come to my arms crying over him. I swear" he slammed the door his way out.

Jimin looks at you and slowly bit his lip "Let me continue kitten"

-

"I have no idea what to do" Taehyung said while he drank one more shot.

Taehyung and Jungkook hanged out in the bar where they usually would do for days that would be hard for each other.

"That's enough" Jungkook aforementioned.

While on the other side Taehyung with an aghast emotion has nothing to do it about it because we all know it was all his fault in the first place and now he's regreting all of this shit just now.

-

Jimin pulling up his jeans and buckled his belt as he was done with you. You were in tears the whole time.

"I-I'm tired" You said stuttering in that case you were terrified with what you said because you have to be careful with your words.

"Shut the fuck up 'cause you're not and you will never be babe, I have to go" Jimin gave you one last kiss before he left you a mess.

The door shutted closed as you curled into a ball and cried over and over, regretting to have Jimin back.

"I fucked up" you shed in tears causing your eyes to look full. After a few hours you finally got to your senses that you should break up with Jimin because of course it didn't feel right anymore alongwith you feeling like being used as a sexdoll.

-

Taehyung arrived finding you on the couch curled up asleep which he found it cute however as he went near you only seeing your dried tears on your face which made him have an unhappy look an his face.

"Fuck you, Jimin" The blonde haired boy carried you to your bedroom carefully placing you on your bed as soon as you were about to let her go she pulled you closer causing your cheeks to have 50 shades of red.

"I'm fucking sorry please forgive me" You said having a despairing look on your face.

Taehyung on the other hand didn't have plans on forgiving you that easy because like you thought it wasn't really a big deal.

Man, I love her

"I'm not sure about tha-" You cutted him not letting him finish his words "I am willing to do anything as long as you forgive me and keep me forever" you begged so much not letting him go, a smile slowly appeared on his face "Pfttt Y/n do yo think I would ever let go of you?" causing you to be glad.

I am hella lucky to have this guy.

You leaned in to give him a kiss as he held the back of your head making it easier for you to tilt your head while kissing him a few seconds after you both pulled put reaching out for air.

"Promise me not to leave me ever again?" You pulled out your pinky which gave you a major throeback where you did this to your childhood crush who really is similar to Taehyung and everything about him reminds you of your past.

"I promise"

II

Holy fuck I am so inactive I am so sorry like really, don't worry hoes 'cause Christmas break is near so stay tuned for new chapters ㅇㅈㅇ

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!