sixteen

[unedited]

2:24 AM

Taehyung secretly went out the apartment to buy you a cake by a near by bakeshop since it runs for 24 hours.

Taehyung was just wearing his tata oncies which you found really adorable everytime he would wear one. He then walked his way to the bakeshop after he locked the apartment thinking what flavor you'd like.
"Hmmm what does Y/N like?" he was curious and then he constantly remembered asking you back then.

"Ow yeah silly tae of course she likes chocolate, but doesn't she find me more delicious?" The blonde guy asked himself with a smirk.

Would you stop being cocky tae? Gosh.

Taehyung finally reached to the bakeshop finding a decent chocolate cake. "Sir, can I help you?" the lady asked which was pretty obvious she works here. "I would like this chocolate cake please" he pointed it out the cake was pretty decent indeed.

It was gorgeously decorated with frosting formed as flowers that you would really love. Taehyung then got a piece of paper and pen for him to write on which will be transfered to the cake.

" Happy Birthday Y/N babe♡ "

Taehyung then gave the paper to the lady who was holding out the frosting, a few seconds passed by the lady was then done writting it. "Thank you" the blonde haired guy thanked and payed before he went out the bakeshop and straightly went back to the apartment.

-

4:01 AM
You woke up to someome shaking you violently.

"Y/N WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Of course no other than your roommate shaking you. "What the hell tae?! do you even know what time it is?!" You shouted because you wanted to just go back to sleep. "If you're not waking up I'm carrying you" and guess what? he end up doing it 'cause your lazy ass didn't want to be bothered.

Taehyung placed you and buckled ypur seatbelt and started the engine. It kinda went awkwardly silent.

"Where are we exactly going?" You asked breaking the silence.
"You'll know when we'll get there baby" he smiled.

Not this dirty side of him again.

After 30 minutes you finally arrived it was this place where you and your childhood crush would go. You both went out the car while tae sat on the near by bench calling you to sit next to him and you did.

Should I tell her? taehyung asked himself over and over again.

"Y/N there's something I wanna tell you" your heart pounded 2x as it would usually beat.

"Y-yes? What is it?" You stuttered over a word which made you feel more anxious.

"I'm your childhood crush" Tae said gave you a picture of two people on the spot where you both were sitting right now.

Is this true? It was you and him.

"Girly it's me" taehyung said holding both of you hands, your eyes were widened I'm shock it really is him.

"I dought i-" your words by cutted of as he handled you a small jewelry box. You gave him a glance before opening it, it was the butterfly bracelet you used to wear when you were a kid it was also in the picture.

Seeing him again brought tears of joy to my eyes. You were so lucky to have him back in your life, you never thought you'd find him again.

You hugged him tightly never wanting to let go of him again. "Y/N I'm sorry for bullying you back the-" you didn't let him finish his words as you said "I love you Kim Taehyung" he hugged you tighter this time "I love you more Y/N"

As soon as you broke the hug both of your lips crashed and you slowly made your way on his lap facing him, he slid his hands on your curvy body tightening his grip. Your hands snaked its way to Taehyung's soft cheeks.

He slowly bit your lower lip causing you to let out a skimpy moan, he then licked your lower lip asking for entrace as you did let him in. Your tongues fight for dominance and of course he won you then broke the kiss as you both reach out for air.

-

1:31 PM

"I texted them already" Taehyung said as he gave you a glance for a response "That's great!" you smiled as you wore the apron you tried to tie the laces at the back of your apron, but you couldn't reach it you sighed in defeat. "Tae? Would you mind and tie it?" He then went to your way and tied it after tying it he smacked you ass. You gave him a glare "jerk" you mummbled underneath your breath. Someone knocked the door rapidly "I'll go get it!" Taehyung hurriedly walked to the door seeing a bright faced hoseok and the others. "Heyyyy!" Hoseok gave Taehyung an unexpected hug and patted his back, he gave him a signal to 'come in' and they all did, but Jimin of course wasn't there.

-

6:12 PM

Everything was ready downstairs all you hear from your room is loud music blasting you were wearing a purple tight dress which fitted good on you revealing your curves, you gave yourself one more glance on the mirror before going downstairs where you saw everyone drinking beer,laughing and basically having fun. Everyone didn't notice your presence except Taehyung he looked at you hungrily licking his lower lip. You noticed his actions and gave him a smirk before going down as Taehyung hurriedly went to you.

"Come on let's sing the birthday girl a happy birthday!" Namjoon shouted as the music stopped.

Taehyung grabbed your wrist leading you to the table where everything was settled and one thing caught your eye you looked at the cake which was pretty mesmerizing
you smiled in satisfaction.

Everyone sang happy birthday and as you blew the cake they all cheered. You checked on them how they were doing you saw Hoseok and Jungkook dancing playfully, Jin laughing at his dad jokes as Suga kept a poker face on his jokes which he found 'cringey', Namjoon was there looking at the two guys dancing. Taehyung was there beside you his hands were intertwined with yours.

It was the time were they all lined up to give you your gifts, you felt like a princess as you sat on this solo furry chair.

BICHI NANEUN SOLOOOO
Sorry I had to

Jin went first in line following with Jungkook and so on.

Jin gave you a purple star necklace which you found really pretty

Jungkook gave you a white silked dress along with a wink which made you blush

Hoseok gave you dancing clothes, he knew you always loved dancing

Suga gave you a black leather jacket, he knows you always wanted one because you once begged for his

Namjoon told you he'll give you his gift later and you nodded in response, you suddenly felt someone tap your shoulder
Jungkook.

"Noona I need to tell you something"

||

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!