twenty-five

It's currently been 2 weeks since you answered taehyung and it was actually the best decision you have ever done to be honest. 

In this point you were wearing a large hoodie with panties and no bra and your body cuddled up your boyfriend while watching fifty shades of gray.

You shoved pop-corn in Taehyung's mouth while his  arm wrapped around you.

"Y/n" he mummbles almost unaudible, you looked at him.

"Do you wanna have a vacation? like out of the country" he asks playing with your hair.

'hell yeah!'

"why n-" he cuts you off "Great! Our bags are already at the airport because I told Jin to and we're going to ride a private jet so yeah get ready before 7 PM" he says making you in shock for an unexpected trip so quick.

You checked the clock 5:21 PM

Oh shit-

Going to the airport takes 1 and a half hour.

-

Jimin had been good lately until you broke up with him, he realized he developed real feelings for you.

"Want anything to eat?" Namjoon asks Jimin while he opens the fridge.

"No, besides I never trust you to cook because the last time you tried cooking you almost burned down the house" he replies switching random channels on the TV.

Namjoon rolls his eyes and shrugs at his reply as chugged a small carton of fresh milk.

Namjoon's phone vibrates making him take out his phone from his pocket.

"Boss J?" Namjoon calls out.

"Stop calling me that you ass. What the fuck do you want?" Jimin groans while he stands up, his hands in his pockets.

Namjoon smiles showing off his illegal dimples "I heard Y/n is going to America with her boyfriend" he says leaning against the fridge.

"Boyfriend? Who tf- It's not Taehyung right?" he asks connected both his eyebrows.

"I want to say no but yes it is him" he said placing his phone back in his pocket.

Jimin was in shock of how he wasn't updated about your relationship status.

One idea popped out of Jimin's head making him smirk while he earns a confused look from namjoon.

"Ummm jimin? What do you have in mi-"

"Joon, pack up, we're going to America"

-

"Fuck move faster" Hoseok moaned.

"Anything you say my sunshine" Yoongi says bobbing his head in a fast pace on hoseoks throbbing dick.

"Hyung, I'm close!" he groans out while grabbing Yoongi's hair from behind.

As Hoseok said that Yoongi went into a even faster pace making Hoseok released himself on his fuck buddy's mouth.

Hoseok who's out of breath rests his head on the headbord.

While yoongi was still kneeling infront of him. Yoongi bites hoseok's inner thigh making him shriek.

"What the fuck?!" Hoseok shouts

"What do you mean 'what the fuck?' you still have to fucking ride me you asshole" He exclaimed laying down beside him as hoseok quickly sat down.

"You're not gonna prep me yet?" Hoseok asks.

"Right" Yoongi says pushing Hoseok down the bed spreading open his legs.

"Suck" Yoongi tells hoseok placing in 3 fingers in his mouth using saliva as lube.

"Ready?" Yoongi asks.

As soon as hoseok nods he placed two fingers in making hoseok throw back his head in pleasure.

"M-move" Hoseok says.

Yoongi then starts thrusting two fingers in his hole and slowly scissors.

Hoseok kept moaning and groaning, he knew he was ready when he kept bucking his hips up wanting Yoongi to go deeper.

"Fuck! Fill me already!" Hoseok begged.

Yoongi chuckled on his he was so needy right now. He positioned his dick on hoseoks hole waiting for his signal to get in.

As soon as hoseok bit his lip and closed his eyes that's when he knew that was the signal to get it.

They moan in sync as yoongi placed his whole dick inside hoseok.

He was thrusting in a slow pace not until hoseok begged to go faster.

Yoongi licks the core of his ear "I'm going to make your toes curl today sunshine" he whispers making hoseok feel him smile against his ear.

He thrusted fast inside hoseok making his toes curl while yoongi having a smirk as what he said happened.

While hoseok was close yoongi stop earning a whimper from hoseok "why did you stop?" he asks in annoyance.

"I told you to ride me remember?" yoongi says in a cocky tone.

Hoseok then quickly inserted agustD inside him, yoongi then let out a low groan.

"You're so good around me sunshine keep going" he says as hoseok went up and down placing both his hands on suga's stomach.

Hoseok could not move anymore since yoongi is making him so weak so yoongi had to take care of everything.

He played with hoseok's buds twisting them and it only made him weaker.

He flipped over hoseok going back to their position earlier thrusting in a fast pace as nothing else could be heard but skin clapping and moans fill up the room.

As yoongi hitted hoseok's prostate it drove him crazy toes curled, head thrown back, eyes rolled, back arched.

He was on the edge.

As soon as they reached their climax yoongi released on hoseok's stomach while they both breath heavily.

"Y-yoongi?" hoseok says trying to catch up with his breath.

"Yes?"

"We should do a threesome with jimin sometime" hoseok says as he earned a gasp from yoongi

"Woah where did idea came from? Anyways hell fucking yes we'll have one, wait" yoongi rolled over to his left side where his phone is on top of the night stand.

Calling baby chim💘...

"Jimin?" there was a short pause as jimin answered yoongi's call.

"What'd he say?" Hoseok asks wiping the cum on his stomach with a tissue.

"Wait sunshine" Yoongi replied and there is it again a pause from yoongi while he's talking to jimin.

"WAIT JIMIN- YOU WHAT?!"

||

I better stop cockblocking y'all lmao sorry

Did y'all enjoy sope having sex?

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!