twenty-four

You both eventually had a night date at the end of the day.

Your boyfriend was laying down on the bed while you were in the bathroom removing your light make-up you had on, you both decided to stay on a hotel since your boyfriend still wants to travel.

"Baby what's taking you so long?" your boyfriend shouts for you to hear.

Since you never liked being hurried by anyone a smirk appeared on your face by having the thought of teasing him. You decided to wear a pastel pink harness, a pastel short skirt, with laced pastel colored panties paired with long thin laced socks.

You went out of the bathroom while  taehyungs looks at you while his eyes shot opened and his mouth agape.

You slowly walked his way sitting beside him. "Fuck baby, you're making me hard right now" he says eyeing you head to toe and pulling you closer by your petite curvy waist.

He connects both your lips as he tightened his grip on your waist and your arms on the back of his neck deepening the kiss.

"I'm hungry again baby" he says in between your kisses as he bit your lower lip.

You broke the kiss "Daddy have I been a good girl" you asked while whispering, licking the core of his ear.

He was shocked by the sudden confidence in you "No, you've been a bad girl lately and guess what? I am punishing you" he says pushing you down the bed swiftly removing every clothing you had on. Leaving you with your bra and panties.

I forgot to mention you were wearing a laced bra.

"You won't be needing this anymore" he says ripping your bra off. "Hey! I just bought those!" you whipser yelled.

He chuckles on how cute you look "Don't worry we'll go shopping tomorrow" he says cupping your boobs while he licks the other one. You bit your lip because you didn't want him to hear you moan since it will only make him more than a dom he already his.

"Moan for me baby or I'll fuck you until you could barely even stand up" He growls. You close your eyes while you let out a choked moan.

He stops making you shut open your eyes "Why'd you stop?" you ask in disappointment. "Wait here" he says opening his bag he brought with him, you saw him bringing handcuffs making you gulp, he slowly removes you panties off.

"I won't let you move" he says locking the handcuffs on both of your hands and feet which connects to the bed. You were relieved that the handcuffs didn't hurt everytime you move since he kinda placed something in it to avoid you hands and feet to hurt.

There you are in bed having yourself opened wide infront of your kinky boyfriend.

He inserts two fingers inside your wet cavern making you let out a loud moan. "Oh baby you're still tight" he says licking your clit.

He continues to do that as more moans, profanities come out your mouth and as a horny slut you were for taehyung you slowly bucked up your hips wanting more.
"You should've not done that" he says looking at you with dark eyes.

He unlocks all the handcuffs and throws them on the ground. "Lay down facing the bed" you did what he said, so in the point your butt was sticking out.

He slapped your right butt cheeck making it go red, you whimper wanting it to stop.

"This is what happens if you disobey me" he says slapping the other one making the other one go red too.

Every butt cheek of your would have atleast 6 slaps making it go insanely red, it hurted you so bad but that your boyfriend was the one doing to you, you didn't even mind at all.

"Daddy stop pleaseeee, I promise I won't disobey again" you begged.

"You promise daddy?"

"Yes I promise"

"Well then"

He lets you as he both connected your lips as a sign of apology but not long after he pushes you down in bed again quickly removing his pants and his boxers making his dick sprung freely.

Without any warning he slams his hard member in you thrusting fast. Making you hold on his arms digging your nails in. As he went even faster whilst your eyes went back due to how much pleasure and pain you were having.

The room was filled with the sounds of skin to skin clapping, moans and groans,and the sound of sloppiness. Until the familiar knot above your lower stomach came back, that hot feeling poolimg down there.

You both finally reached to you climax and he pulls out released on your stomach as you removed your tight grip on his arms leaving cresent shaped marks on his arms.

He collapsed his body beside you heavily breathing "I'm sorry for spanking your ass earlier" he says kissing you.

"It's fine" you say kissing him back "Let's go to the bathroom and get you cleaned up" he says getting off the bed but as soon as you went off the bed you directly fell on you feet. Your thighs hurted so bad.

Taehyung quickly looked at you as he heard a thud. "I can't walk you asshole" you say pouting, he giggles showing off his beautiful boxy smile as he walks your way carrying you bridal style to the bathroom.

||

They had dry sex 0of.
Sorry for not updating since like I am  trying to improve my way in writing smut.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!