thirty-three

"H-Hi?" You greet with an unstable voice.

"Ahh Y/n it's been a long time isn't it?"

"Yeah" You chuckle nervously.

"So, let's start by saying tae and gguk are ex's I doubt it you know that and next Jimin kinda is out of jail now so you better be careful with that, lastly it's about s-sana she might steal yo-"

"Chanyeol?"

The next thing you hear is the beeping sound of your phone which meant the call has ended.

You couldn't pin the things chanyeol told you it's like a certain thing he told you if really familiar and most likely happened in the past.

When he said 'sana' it was déjà vu.

When you were about to text him his phone number was gone.

"What the f-fuck?" You questioned.

-

"Noona why aren't you eating your food?' Jungkooks asks munching his food in pout.

uwu

"I-It's about that phone call I had last night" You say playing with your spoon with your palm on your face with a down face almost grumping.

Taehyung stopped eating when he heard you talk about having a phone call with 'someone' last night.

Being the jealous boyfriend he is he asks "Who?" he looks at you with his face emotionless.

"Chany-" before you could finish your words he threw his glass bowl across the kitchen making the glass pieces go everywhere.

The maids were shocked by such a sudden action early in the morning but cleaned it up anyways without saying a word.

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIM Y/N?!" he screams standing up from his seat aggressively causing the wooden stool to fall backwards.

"WHAT IS REALLY YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME TALKING TO HIM TAEHYUNG?!" You screamed back.

"DON'T YOU GET IT YOON Y/N?!" He walks his way towards you being stopped by jungkook "Hyung please stop" he says slowly getting teary while you stand there with a stoic emotion but having tears which is odd.

"HE FUCKING LIKED YOU! I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE WITH YOU! I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME! AND YES Y/N I AM FUCKING SELFISH WHEN IT COMES TO YOU!" He growls biting his lip stopping it from trembling.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK TAE? HE HAS A BOYFRIEND NOW WHO IS HAPPY TO BE WITH HIM SO HE'S OBVIOUSLY GAY! YOU DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING!"

"WHAT IF HE STILL LIKE YOU? Y/N WE DON'T KNOW WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN! ANYTHING IS NOW POSSIBLE EXCEPT THIS BOOK HAVING A MILLION READS! ALSO DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GAY?!" Taehyung yelled in a deafening way.

taehyung eye- why'd you have to insult my writing skills? smh

"NO I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GAY! FUCK THIS I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" You shout running away from the scene going upstairs.

"I can't believe you've done this hyung, I am so disappointed right now" Jungkook spat pushing taehyung making him hit his back on the sink.

Jungkook follows you to your room while taehyung who is now in tears punches the wall several times causing it to burn off the skin in his knuckles.

The force he's putting in contact with the wall and his kunckles were so much pressure, it started to bleed.

He pulls his hair in fraustration sitting down weeping in the corner.