twenty-six

Yeonjun is literally my fucking baby, like boiii those fucking sexy curves on the end of his lips like OOOOF.

Beomgyu's smile is the death of me like hell yes

Soobin kinda looks like our baby kookie like he's cute as fuck also he's our tallest baby.

Taehyun don't even get me started with his side profile 'cause that shit is literally on point.

Kai acting cute is killing me softly like bitch I can't. I'm sad :((

I need to stop fangirling on TXT on this book lmao sorry.

STAN TXT
STREAM CROWN HOESSSSS

-

It's only been 30 minutes and you already feel horny for some shit.

"Baby" you whisper while you poke taehyung who's sleeping with his earphones in his ears.

"What?" he says removing his buds off his ears as he shakes his head of to wake himself a little.

"Play with meee~" you coo

"Not here baby wait 'till we arrive" he says sleeping again.

You pout and huffed in defeat while you crossed your arms like a child.

Since he already was dead asleep you just scrolled down your blue bird app since you had nothing to do in mind.

You had fun laughing at memes when you scrolled down but not until when you saw this tweet which absolutely shocked you to hell.

Your eyes widened as you covered your mouth and dropped your phone "There's no fucking way"

~

"Bubby?" Baekhyun calls chanyeol

"Yes?" Chanyeol stops cooking as he replies

"Come here, I need to kiss you" Baekhyun says while his boyfriend waddled his way to him.

He pulled chanyeol by the waist giving him a kiss.

"I am literally so lucky to have you" baekhyun says kissing him again but this time with tongue.

"Wanna continue this in the shower?" chanyeol asks

"Why not bub? Finish what you're cooking first then I'll be in the shower if you need me" baekhyun winks as he walked towards the bathroom

~

"Baby fuck me" you say sitting on top of him.

You both arrived at your boyfriend's mansion.

You both were at the bedroom and you were horny af and didn't really care about how he feels but all you thought was to please yourself.

"I'm tired" he says covering his eyes by his arm.

You were really fussed at the moment and was really needy for a dick up in your pussy.

You pulled down his pants and boxers directly placing your cold hand  around his warm member making him gasp and you placed your ass up in his face.

Oof 69

"Y/n sto-" he didn't finish his words as soon as you wrapped your mouth around his now hard member.

Taehyung started rubbing his fingers on your pussy through you booty shorts.

You kept bobbing your head up and down on his dick which made him go to the point where he removed your shorts and panties revealing your already wet pussy.

"Sorry baby, didn't know you were this needy" he says while he starts playing with your needy hole.

He started licking your wet cavern making you shake in weakness.

Gosh, this man makes me so weak.

You moaned in satifsaction causing your noise to vibrate on his memeber making him wanting more.

"S-stop moaning" he says letting out a choked groan.

Not long enough he reaches at his climax seeding out his warm cum in your mouth.

"Fuck you make me so weak" he says.

You go off him while the bottom part of your body is still fully naked.

"What's your favorite food to eat baby?" You ask

"So sudden? I'm actually craving for melted chocolate right now" He says chuckling.

You hurriedly went down stairs to the kitchen luckiky the maids where sleeping taking a rest after cleaning the house.

You took a bowl of choclate and placed it in the microwave until it was melted you skipped your way bad to the bedroom.

"You want me to eat that baby? But I just ate y-"

"Eat it on my vagina"

He was shocked with the such dominant side of you.

"Are you su-"

"Yes I am" You gave him the bowl of melted chocolate as you opened your legs infront if him.

He dipped his long fingers in the melted chocolate spreading the chocolate on your pussy.

You bit your lip having the sticky feeling of chocolate on your vagina.

"This is a great combination for me to eat" he says licking his fingers "Now I don't need to eat dinner after this" his hands were grabbing your thighs from closing.

He started licking it making your mouth form an 'o' shape as you close your eyes feeling the pleasuring sensation.

"Fuck" you moan grabbing the back of his neck tugging it towards your pussy wanting more.

||

I'll continue the smut on the next chapter y'all.

ALSO THANK YOU HOES FOR 11K  READS JDNSKSJ

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!