five

"I-I'm not sure Jimin"

"Please Y/N, I made a mistake but, I promise once I have you back you'll never want to let me go"

"I'm scared" You said

"Scared of what?" Jimin asked.

"I'm scared if I have you again I will lose you, I don't wanna get hurt again"
You felt this heavy feeling inside.

You were a victim of depression & anxiety back then and now you're scared of giving Jimin another chance maybe he'll be the reason why it would come back.

"Trust me please, come back" Jimin said making you want him back.

"I will"

Someone opened the door.

Jungkook.

"Hyung sorry to disturb you but, Taehyung and Jin are fighting in the kitchen"

You three quickly went downstairs.

All you see is everyone there talking about the situation.

You felt so hurted seeing Taehyung crying you never see him cry.

"What happened?" Jimin asked looks like he is really desperate to know the reason.

You went to Taehyung to comfort him you wiped his tears and patted his back.

You were so bothered on the fact that he is crying.

"Please stop crying" You murmured

Taehyung left going to his and Jungkook's room.

Jungkook followed.

"Seokjin oppa what happened?" You asked.

"He taught I hurt you and he just went all emotional basically it's just a misunderstood, good night Y/N" Jin said going to his room.

They all followed leaving you and Jimin behind.

"S-so he car-"

"Yes, he cares, come on baby"

-

"Good night Jimin ah"

"Good night baby"

You both kissed and smiled and of course he back hugged you because, you can't sleep without one.

-

"Jimin ahhhhhh" You tried to wake him up.

Jimin groans.

He still wouldn't wake up so you sat on him.

"Stop teasing me Y/N you don't wanna end up losing your V card yet" He said.

He just keeps staring at you.

You can't help but, blush.

"I love you so much my precious baby" Jimin said hugging you.

"I love you more" You said kissing his cheek.

You both washed your faces and brushed your teeth and directly went downstairs.

You both intertwined your hands going down stairs.

"You know what Y/N?" Jimin asked.

"What?"

"My face would look better between your legs" You rolled your eyes as he laughed.

You loved it when he caresses your hand.

"There you are! I've been looking for you guys!" Jungkook shouted in excitement seeing us.

"What are you so excited for Kook?" Jimin asked as he removed his hands from intertwining yours, because you weren't ready to tell the others yet.

"You didn't have to remove that, hyung, I know you guys are together 8 heard you last night"

Jimin pulled Jungkook's shirt and tightened his hand.

"Jimin ah remov-"

"No, it's okay noona, he's always like this if ever I hear one of his secrets, he just doesn't want his secret to be known by the others"

"I swear, if you would tell ANYONE about this, I will kill you" Jimin said in a serious tone, he removed his hands from Jungkook's shirt which look funny when he did that because he looks small compared to the other members.

"Let's eat now" Jungkook said in a calm voice.

-

You went to Jungkook, of course asking permission from your boyfriend.

Jungkook was at the rooftop so you walking a long way, because J-Hope's house is damn big, but nothing is bigger compared to Taehyung's di-

Okay, that's too far.

"Hey noona! What brings you here?" Jungkook asked as you sat beside him
"Also why are you so like blank?"

"Nothing much Kookie"

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder ; you relaxed your head on his chest.

It was sunset time, so you asked something from Jungkook

You closed your eyes and said "Sing me a song"

Jungkook smiled at you as he breathed in to sing.

" You are the sun that rose again in my life"

You opened your eyes.

His voice is so cold.

" The second coming of my youthful dreams "

You felt goosebumps on your skin.

" I don't know what this feeling is, whether this is all a dream, the dream is a green oasis in the dessert, the 'a priori' deep inside me"

You closed your eyes feeling so relaxed.

" I'm so happy I can't breath, my surroundings become more transparent, I hear the far-away ocean ; across a dream, over the horizon, going to that place that becomes clearer "

He intertwined his hands into yours.

" Take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria "

Jimin came.

"There you are baby!" Jimin sat on your right side as Jungkook on your left side.

You always would feel in-complete without Taehyung.

-

"Bye! Thanks for everything!" You waved as you and Taehyung get in your apartment.

Taehyung felt sick so you both had to go back to your apartment, but Jimin gave you his number for communication reason, and because he's your boyfriend.

You helped Taehyung get in his room, you had nothing to worry because Taehyung already drank his medicines.

You kissed his forehead and as you were about to leave the room Taehyung grabbed your wrist.

"You know I can't sleep without you, right?" Taehyung said pouting making you feel really bad.

So of course, you ended up sleeping with him, but this time you were the one hugging him.

You both sleep silently.

||

I'll be making a private chapter

So, if you wanna read that private chapter you have to follow me in order to read the private chapter.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

You don't wanna miss the best part😏😉.