twenty-three

🎧- play the song

-
"Will you be my girlfriend"

The way he said the word 'girlfriend' gets in your head and the thought of the word spins around in your head.

is this real?  you thought

"Taehyung ar-"

He cuts you off "I know I should've done this but I did it for a reason, and that reason is for you to be mine. Y/n you're my fucking prized possession like I would risk anything for you. So, as I was talking about I told Jimin to kinda play with you and your feelings so I could try to get you from him and played cool so you'll be more attracted to me more than him.It's always been you who I loved and to that I would fuck every other girl to forget you on the other hand it never did work.I'm sorry Y/n but yet I want to learn how to love people more than I know how to love myself because I know I am that full of my looks and like brag about it. So what I mean is I want you to be mine"

You were there speechlessly laying down beside him while you shed to tears.

You were mad at the fact about Jimin playing with you although you were in your euphoric state as he confessed.

"Could you promise me one thing?" You asked whilst he cupped your cheeks.

"Yes, Y/n?"

You breath in trying to have the guts to say words "When we're gonna be like as in a couple, promise me you'd never talk to other girls, kiss other girls, fuck other girls and basically be loyal to me"

"Yes, baby, I promise" he says as he sealed it with a kiss.

~

You woke up feeling cold so you directly went to the closet not remembering you were naked.

"Nice ass you got there" you got startled at your boyfriend's voice which made you look down at yourself trying to pull the sheets to cover your naked body.

"Stop acting like I didn't fuck you and saw your gorgeous body last night." he says

When you were about to pull harder, he pulled you by the waist and kissed you deeply.

"I love you so much" he says breaking the kiss.

"I love you too" you smiled and ruffled his hair.

He flipped you over facing the wall while he hugs you from behind, it made you uncomfortable when you felt something poking you ass.

"Baby, is that a bon-" he didn't let you finish his words "Y-yes it ummm would you mind helping me?" he asks pulling you closer.

You directly went to sit on his thighs and began stroking his dick.

He hisses in pleasure making you smirk, you licked a vein going up.

a/n: that sounded disgusting. lmao

"Fuck Y/n" he groaned.

Making you place every part of him in your mouth, bobbed in a fast pace and little did you know he started fucking in your mouth making his dick hit the back of your throat. He had a strong grip on your hair.

He then removed his grip on your hair and he released himself in your mouth.

You at his thighs looking at him seductively with cum dripping down your mouth made him feel sexually aroused.