thirty-five

A week has passed since you left the mansion and now you're staying in a pension house with your baby.

You've been getting dreams of what happened with you and taehyung when you first came to america.

she wants me to take a picture of her so i grabbed my camera and instead of "123 smile" i told her "i love you" and her smile is prettier compared to her other smiles

Your eyes started to sting.

-

"BABE!"

Chanyeol ran his way down stairs only to see his boyfriend bleeding on the ground and the door open.

His eyes widened as he saw his loved one on the ground barely breathing, he felt so excruciating

His tears started to flow down continously carrying his boyfriend in bridal-style and putting him in the front seat of the car rushing to the hospital.

"Babe, please bare with me we're almost there" Chanyeol sobbing holding baekhyun's hand.

As soon as they arrived chanyeol shouted for help and not too long the nurses brought a stretcher, they didn't even let a minute pass they rushed him inside the ICU.

"Sir, I need you to stay here" The nurse said as he sat on the side thinking what he should do.

Baekhyun's condition was perilous.

Unknown number
: I told you
: You wouldn't listen tsk tsk. What a petty
: Be careful, you don't wanna know who's next, faggot.

Chanyeol
Why'd you have to kill him?! Don't you ever know what "mercy" means?!

Unknown number
: Killing is always better than giving mercy.

Chanyeol threw his phone on the wall seeing those messages.

-

"Wash the dishes yourself hobi-ah" Jin pipped up.

"Okay hyung but after that can we bㅡ" Hoseok got interupted by the sound of his phone buzzing.

Unknown number
: Hey there

Hoseok's face got furious "Hyung who's this?" he asks handing the phone to jin.

Jin's eyes widened from those messages quite having an idea of who it is and what's gonna happen.

"WE NEED TO GO TO THE MANSION NOW!" Jin roared packing up not minding hoseok's phone on the floor.

"CALM DOWN HYUNG WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Hoseok asks being thrilled.

"NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS PACK UP OR I'LL SHOVE CHOPSTICKS UP YOUR NOSE" Jin threathened.

"OK OK OK JEEZ" Hoseok said running upstairs to his room to pack up.

-

After the day you've left taehyung has been drinking so much and fucking random girls everyday in the guest room.

The maids would always pick up the bottles of alcohol that were left outside the guest room.

"Hyung what should we do? He's been doing nothing no other than fucking different girls and drinking, it smells like cum and alcohol inside there"Jungkook rants.

"Also I am sick of hearing bed creaks and moans" He added looking at yoongi for answers.

"There's only one way to solve this and it's bringing Y/n back before jimin even gets her again" Yoongi says tracing patterns on the marble designed counter.