twenty-two

[unedited]

I'll say sorry in advance for this horrible chapter

I always fucking mess up the plot but oh well💁

So in this story Baekhyun is 2 years older than Chanyeol.

-

"So ummm" chanyeol says as he was fidgeting with his fingers.

Chanyeol and baekhyun have been dating for probably half a year now and he's still disappointed at the fact that baekhyun hasn't asked chanyeol to be his boyfriend yet, so he thought about doing it himself.

"What's wrong?" baekhyun asks getting chanyeol's attention "You've been spacing out lately is there something you want to tell me?"

This is it.

Chanyeol finally has a chance to ask him this.

"I-I was wonde-" not long after he was cutted off my the waiter with their food.

damn this waiter. chanyeol mummbles.

"Well what are you waiting for? Eat up!" exclaimed and starting digging in his meal.

~

After Chanyeol payed for the meal baekhyun thanked him and decided to have a little walk at the park.

"So what we're you gonna tell me?" baekhyun questioned. They went to sit on the bench under a huge tree."I-I was t-thinking umm would you be my b-boyfriend?" chanyeol mentally curses himself for stuttering.

Baekhyun's eyes wholly opened for such anunanticipated words came out of chanyeol's mouth.

Before baekhyun could answer chanyeol put a halt to his words. "I have no idea why I did I am so sorry it's actually fine if you don't feel the sa-"

Baekhyun connected both their lips as they moved in sync making chanyeol's hand lurk its way to his neck. The older grabbed the younger's waist and tugged it towards him.

They both disconnected their lips they tried catching up with their breathes.

"You really should stop pussyfooting and be straight forward" the older says giving the younger a peck on the forhead "Also yes I would love to be your boyfriend"

~

"Do you want daddy to fuck you hard, kitten?" he asks looking at your eyes fully consumed by lust.

You playfully poke your cheek using your tongue in your mouth. "Yes"

"Sorry but mama told me not to hurt animals"

what does that mean? Is that a complimemt or not?

Am I an animal because I am 'wild' or because of the pet name?

Either way you pouted.

"I was just joking baby" he kisses your temple.

A smirk appeared on his face carrying you

'bridal style' to his bedroom.

He softly lays you to bed abd hovers on you.You licked and bit your lower lip trying to be seductive and it actually worked.

"Better stop that babe" he leans in and you both start having a hot make-out.

"I could fuck you until only my name resides on your lips, tainting your mind with nothing but the image of skin against skin, flushed and littered with scratches and bruises" he says eye-fucking you