thirty-four

"You're being dumb again tae" Yoongi says nonchalantly and took a sip of his wine.

Yoongi as a hyung told taehyung about the 'do' and 'don'ts' on a relationship.

Yes, yoongi has fucked up in the past sleeping with anyone as much as he can but now he's matured.

Jungkook fidgets with his fingers while yoongi was beside him with his wine and taehyung across them not even tolerating eye-contact.

"Hyung, you know how much I love Y/n as a noona not mentioning how much it hurts me seeing her in that state so please hyung" Jungkook says in a distress tone.

"Then let her be your girlfriend instead of mine" Taehyung snickered.

"Stop this bullshit taehyung! Do you want me to tell jin hyung about this?" Yoongi threatened.

Yoongi knows how much taehyung is petrified to death when it comes to jin. Jin would never stop ranting about what taehyung does when it's of course something not to be proud about.

Jin is that person who will adore you but if you fuck things up he'll be meticulous about sagacious desicions.

"No no noㅡNO HYUNG PLEASE DON'T!" Taehyung excalimed.

"Then fucking fixed what you did wrㅡ"
Yoongi was cutted off by your presence.

"Tae we need to talk" You say coldly.

Yoongi pats the stool next to him signaling you to sit down beside him.

"We're over tae, I-I'm breaking up with you"

-

Chanyeol's eyebrows connect from the sudden line on the phone to go off.

"What the heck?" He says looking at your phone when he was about to apologize for what happened so he tried texting you but your number wasn't there anymore.

Upcoming call from unknown number...

"H-Hello?" Chanyeol mentally cussed himself from stuttering.

"Trying to expose me just like that, huh?"
His voice was familiar he just couldn't get who it was.

"Huh?" He pursed his lips with his eyebrows still connected creating wrinkles on his forehead.

"Oh shut up you 'play safe' dick"

"I'm sorry I think you have the wrong number s-"

"As I said earlier look over your boyfriend you faggot or I'll cut his throat" There was a short pause hearing a hitched breath at the background.

"You don't wanna go to the cemetery the next time you wanna see each other"

The call ended.

The next thing he heard is the door opening making his boyfriend scream.

"BABE!"

-

Jin sighs as he plops down his couch.

He opens the box placed on his lap just to see photos with his ex.

"Namjoon-ah I miss you" He says in a distraught tone while he rubs the photo with his thumb.

His eyes started to sting, he tried to hold back his tears but it streamed down effortless.

"Silly me why would I cry over that asshole" He chuckles wiping off the salty substance on his stained cheek.

"Hyung have you see thㅡ" Hoseok didn't even continue what he was about to ask as he heard jin's sniffles.

He looked at the older with sorrowful eyes.and sat beside him patting his back.