seven

R15
|

After you both ate, you realized Taehyung is still sick.

"Taehyung drink your medicine" You said cleaning the counter.

"Why not use honorifics, kitten?" He said as he sat down on the couch laying his head back.

"Oh please, we're just room mates" You said giving him a smirk.

"Just call me baby and call me daddy when we're on bed" He said in an annoyed voice.

You finished cleaning the table so you went to wash the dishes, Taehyung couldn't help you, due to him being him being sick."No way"

"If you won't call me baby boy I won't take my medicine" He said closing his eyes.

"Then don't" You're tired of his childish like plays.

"Oh so you want to tell Jimin th-"

You didn't want him to finished his words as he said Jimin, you don't want him to be relevant in the happenings with you and Taehyung.

"Fine, baby boy" You sat beside him trying to tease him so it would be fair because he always teases you.

You were satisfied as he takes his medicine, it just doesn't feel right when he gets sick.

He lays his head on your shoulder as he sighs.

"What's the matter?" You asked, you felt so uncomfortable.

"I just wanna take a rest but, my body doesn't want me to" He closes his eyes.

"You should go to bed, baby boy" You said stroking his hair.

"I want to cuddle, kitten~" Taehyung said as he rubs your knee in a circular motion making you want him.

You stood up going upstairs to your room, you stopped as you noticed he wasn't following you.

"What are you waiting for?" You asked.

He followed you.

He looks so damn cute when he wears a hoodie being sick.

You went in and closed the door then you lay down in bed.

He hugs you from in front.

Your cheeks went red as he gave you his square-ish smile, he caresses your face making you close your eyes.

He's so gentle.

"Cute" He mumbles.

You just both gazed in each others eyes admiring every part of your body.

"If only you we're mine we'd really have an active sex life" Taehyung said smirking.

This dirty ass sick man.

You just gave him a small smile.

You find it really awkward as you both were just gazing at each other, so you had this idea to tease him a lot.

You licked your lower lip as you slowly arched your back, he was confused at first but, he got the point when you let him sit at the edge of the bed and you sat on his thighs and slowly grinded.

"Quit teasing kitten~" He said as a low moan came out.

Should I do a lap dance? I don't know how to but, I saw a girl doing it. Nah.

You were weakened as his hands were on your waist, you slowly grind on his groin as another moan escaped from his mouth.

"Face me, kitten~" He demanded and of course you gotta follow your daddy.

You faced him and wrapped your arms on his neck.

You moved your mouth to his ear
"I wanna get sick with you" you whispered.

He leaned in for a kiss but, you didn't give him one.

"No kisses, daddy" You placed a finger on his mouth.

"Can I play with my kitten?" He asked and licked your finger.

"Hmmmm" You said getting off him and sitting on the other side of the bed.

"Kitten, you can't just tease me like that you have to help your daddy 'cause you just awakened the beast" He said covering his crotch with the sheets.

"You have to help kitten first" You said not facing him.

"Why not?" He pulled your legs and grabbed your upper thighs you faced him as he slipped his fingers in your soaking wet womanhood and started rubbing it

"daddyyyyyy" You moaned as he continued.

"Moan for me kitten" He said going a little faster.

"Taehyungggggg" You bit your lip as you gave him another moan.

"What did you say?" He slowed down.

"Sorry daddy" You moaned.

He stopped as he slowly sets aside your bra strap on your shoulder giving you opend mouth kisses on the crook of your neck, swirling and flickering his tongue, he caressed your shoulder making you lay back your head.

He started kissing you roughly then you kissed back, you traced your fingers from his jawline to his collarbone, you cutted off the kiss and give him hickeys.

"My turn" You said as you slowly to lick, bite and suck on the same time on his collarbone, you moved to find his sweet spot he let out a deep moan as you attacked his sweet spot, you pushed him making him lay on bed and you on top.

"Kitten~"

Your tongue was sore due to giving him so purple-ish red hickeys.

You lay down beside him.

He intertwined his hands into yours.

"You lied" He said smirking giving you a glance.

You were confused.

"What?" You asking making your face wrinkle.

"You said you wouldn't give me kisses" He chuckles looking up on the ceiling.

"Oh, you were too seductive" You said smirking making him blush "I thought we were just going to cuddle?"

"It was you who started it" He said pulling the sheets to cover your cold bodies.

You were in silent in the fact he said nothing but, the truth.

"You don't seem sick at all"
||

Since most of my chapters or should I say 'all' contain smut I'm going to make a cute chapter with your room mate and boyfriend.

It's gonna be cute I swear, Ooof :)

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!