eighteen

[unedited] so there maybe some typos down there.

Hoseok was there still dancing happily and laughing on the dance floor as Suga was fast asleep leaning his head on Jin who looked disgusted.

"Have you seen Taehyung?" Jin asked tapping the maknae on the shoulder making him startle.

"N-No hyung" Jungkook replied sipping on his Soju.

-

His heart dropped.

Taehyung saw you only on your undies while both your legs and arms were tied having a cover on your mouth as your tears fell down your cheeks.

He quickly punched Namjoon in the face making him go off you. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Taehyung asked as if he was growling.

Namjoon was shocked by the sudden move of Taehyung.

Namjoon then grabbed the vase near him and threw it on Taehyung's head causing it to break into pieces and make his face bleed from the glass.

-

The music stopped ad everyone heard of a breaking glass.

"What was that?" Suga asked standing up yawning

"What's happening?" Hoseok stopped dancing and asked.

"Y/N" Jungkook mumbbled running towards the guest room.

"Jungkook!" Jin shouted and everyone ran where the maknae was going where they saw Taehyung on the ground bleeding, Namjoon's nose bleeding.

What shocked everyone the most seeing you like that on the bed.

Jin then rushed to get Namjoon as Suga to Taehyung where as Jungkook took you to Taehyung's room.

-

Jungkook cutted of the ropes that were tied tightly on your arms and feet and removed the thing that was covering your mouth.

"T-Thank you so much Kookie" You said giving him a faint smile.

"Here" he handed you over some shorts and a shirt.

You then swifty wore the clothes.

"Where's taehyung?" You askes laying down on the soft bed covering yourself with the comforter.

"Don't worry he was brought to the Hospital" Jungkook played with the strands of your hair.

He caressed your cheek and kissed it with his soft lips and you slowly fell asleep.

-

Taehyung woke up with a groan holding his head in pain.

All he could hear is machines beeping, his sight was blurry until his eyes adjusted.

"Don't move" Jin said holding Taehyung in place since there was a needle on his wrist connected to something.

"Where's Y/N? Why am I here?" so many questions wandered in his head.

"Don't worry Y/N is coming with Jungkook, I don't exactly remember all I saw was you on the ground being all bloody" as soon as the elder finished his words the younger slightly remembered looking at his knuckles seeing dried blood on the sides of the bandage.

"Are you hungry? Anything in mind you want to eat taetae?" Jin asked pouring a pitcher filled with water in a cup.

"Yeah I kinda am" the younger said holding his grumbling stomach.

The older then took the kimchi from the plastic, he clicked on the button on the hospital bed making taehyung sit down since it was an automatic bed.

-

Third person view

"Did you do what I told you to do hyung?"
he asked fidgeting with his ring.

"I-I didn't kinda do it r-right" he said cussing himself for stuttering.

The younger stood up in anger.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING BRING HER HERE NOT FUCK HER BY YOURSELF!!" he spat on the older.

"I'm s-sorry" the older stood there looking down avoiding eye-contact.

"If you can't do it then I have to do it myself" the younger said grabbing his leather jacket as he was about to go out the older asked. "And you think you can do that?" the older asked in disbelief.

The younger smirked "Watch me" he then went out.

-

"Do you think he's doing fine?" you asked pressing on the 11th floor where Taehyung was located at.

"Of course he is I mean like he's Kim Taehyung he's capable of anything" his words made you hit him playfully since he sounded sarcastic from some point.

You finally stopped on the 11th floor and you quickly ran to find room no.61313

Some of you may know that number : )
Ofc it's when they debuted.

You saw Taehyung eating and Jin falling asleep on the side chair you quickly rushed to taehyung and softly hugged him.

Jungkook took tae's food and continued eating it himself.

You were sitting on him he didn't have to worry about himself getting hurt since the nurse took of the needle from his wrist earlier.

He broke hug as he looking at you deeply in your eyes.

Your face slowly went near to his closing the distance as both your lips connected moving in sync.

You'd be lying if you'd say you didn't miss his lips on yours.

He then snaked his hands on your petite waist and your hands on the back of his neck.

You both stopped as someone coughed.

"Kids, not infront of me" Jin said playfully covering his eyes.

You all laughed.

Who do you think owns the third person of view? Comment down

||

Don't forget to vote and leave a commen!