twenty-nine

Park Jimin?

"JIMIN STOP THIS BULLSHIT!" Taehyung shouted shooting a hole on the ceiling.

"Oh, well isn't it my ex's lovely boyfriend?"
Jimin says sarcasticly.

Jimin was there with his arms around sana while namjoon tying up together chanyeol and baekhyun with duck tape on their mouth

Even if chanyeol treated taehyung like complete shit back then he still sees him as his bestfriend.

"Stop this bullshit!" Taehyung shouts pointing the gun towards jimin.

"I wouldn't do that" He says smirking.

Taehyung directly looked behind him seeing 5 armed men running rowards him.

Taehyung on the other side cocked his gun pointing to the guy nearest to him as he pulled the trigger hitting at the right target and continued.

-

"Kook, I just heard jimin" you say shockingly.

"Me too noona but I wouldn't go in there if I were you" He says fixing his hair.

This is your chance to escape.

"But you're not me kookie" You say before you dashed your way inside.

You removed jungkook's arms around you and ran inside.

"Y/N!" Jungkook shouts.

Seeing taehyung on the ground holding his pistol with blood on his nose and your ex boyfriend infront of you with your ex bestfriend.

"JIMIN STOP THIS!" You shout in pain as tears start to build in the corner of your eyes.

"Look Y/n, be my girlfriend again or taehyung gets killed together with his friend" Jimin said spinning around the gun in his hand.

"What if I don't want to?" You say while your hands forms to a fist.

"Do you really have a choice Y/n?" Sana asked smiling sarcasticly.

You look at taehyung again smiling at you.

You run towards taehyung and sat beside him cupping his face.

Warm tears start to roll down your cheeks.

"Baby, you still look pretty when you cry" taehyung said weakily as his eyes were half way open.

"Taehyung please don't leave me we still have so much to do" you say sobbing.

His face was all covered up with wounds & blood.

"Before anything worst happens to me I just wanna say I love you Y/n" he says.

"Taehyung please don't do this, you promised me you'll marry me and have kids with me" You blubber shaking him.

In this point you were so weak seeing him like this, it hurted you so bad that you got to the point where you don't know what to do.

Not knowing sana grabbed you by the hair pulling you away from your boyfriend as she tied up your arms and legs with the help of jimin's armed men.

You couldn't fight back.

Jimin placed a foot on taehyung's stomach causing him to grunt and blood goes out his mouth.

"FUCKING JIMIN!" You scream.

Taehyung getting weaker infront of you is the worst pain you've ever have in your life.

"GET AWAY FROM TAEHYUNG YOU FUCKING FUCK BOY!" You shout out.

Sana slaps you left & right.

clichè HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Shut up you bitch" she says rolling her eyes.

"Coming from a girl who fucks anyone in the campus" You say causing her to punch you on the left side if your face.

She holds up your chin punching you on the right side so hard it caused both of your nostrils to bleed.

"GET YOUR HANDS OF Y/N YOU SLUT!" Taehyung growled.

Jimin putted more pressure on taehyung's stomach which effects on taehyung barely breathing.

Baekhyun cried not knowing what to do.

Chanyeol slowly cutted the tight ropes around them with a pocket knife he has in his back pocket the whole time.

After he cutted both the tight ropes on him and his boyfriend he spoke up "Shhh darling we go on three" Chanyeol tells baekhyun those words in between his mouth covered on duck tape.

"One...two.....three!" Chanyeol and baekhyun directly attacked namjoon from behind.

Chanyeol holds namjoon with his arms locked behind as baekhyun punches namjoon.

While you being stormed by sana and taehyung getting beated up by your ex all you wished for is the cops to come.

Coincidentally, they did.

As soon as jimin heard the cops he ran towards the exit and ends up being stopped by the cops.

"Everybody down!" A cop shouted with the gun pointing on us vice versa.

The ambulance was there too so you and taehyung eventually were brought to the ambulance.

-

You wake up being inside a very bright white room.

You tried to move but no matter how you moved it brought you pain, you look at your right side you see jungkook asleep on the couch and the right side you see taehyung on hospital bed like you.

You saw a mirror across you and you saw a purple-ish color on your face so you decided to touch it and it stinged.

Bruises.

"Ouch" You say being dumbfounded on what you did.

Jungkook got startled by your raspy voice.

You eventually noticed how you sound like and having red eyes from crying a river yesterday.

"Goodmorning noona" Jungkook says removing his mask and kissing your forehead.

It totally is normal for you that jungkook is kinda clingy to you since he's like your younger brother.

"Goodmorning kookie, how's he doing?" You ask referring to your still asleep boyfriend.

"He's fine he just got operated since they had to remove a bullet through his right shoulder , so noona do you wanna eat or anything?"

He really did got shot?

"Salad would do"

"Sure thing" He says smiling showing off his bunny teeth.

A few minutes later jungkook sat beside you and fed you with salad since you couldn't move.

After you ate the doctor came in with the results of both of your health.

"Goodmorning I am your doctor" She smiles "Your boyfriend is fine Y/n although he still needs to take a rest and ummm"

You didn't know why but you got anxious of the doctor pausing.

"Y/n you-" The doctor was interrupted by your sudden question.

"Doc before that I wanna ask something, I have been vomiting for the past day-"

Without hesitating the doctor said what she had to say "Miss Y/n, I have the results that you are anemic and congratulations you are pregnant"

Jungkook looks at you with his eyes widely open like yours.

Did I hear the last word right? You asked yourself

P-pregnant?

||

I tried making gun scenes and I tried my best also I am sorry of it came out terrible for you guys :(( I wanted to try something new

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!