thirty-two

After jungkook dranked his hot cocoa he goes back upstairs to his room.

While you were at the grocery store picking up some fruits a kid accidentally bumped on your cart making him fall on his butt so you help the kid without hesitation.

"Are you okay?" You asked the 5 year old looking boy as you helped him stand-up.

"I-I'm okay, thank y-you" He stuttered every word he spoke and looked very scared while your eyes are on him. It seemed like he has CDD.

"What's your name?" You asked with a smile on your face but before the kid could answer he was being called by his worried mother.

"There you are lucas!" His worried mother swooped him in her loving arms and you looked at them in awe.

"I'm so sorry if he did anything to you" His mother apologized making you smile and say "Oh no! He didn't do anything to me I was just worried when he bumped on my cart"

The mother smiled as a 'okay thank you' response and walked away.

In your cart it contained 1 carton of milk, 2 bananas, apples, grapes and now you're on your way to buy some canned food.

You walked your way to the 'canned food' area picking out what taehyung & jungkook loves to eat.

After that you walk your way to the cashier to pay for your stuff.

You were busy finding your credit card in your wallet the cashier spoke up with a familiar voice.

"Y/n?" You look up seeing yoongi.

"Yoongi? I never knew you're here in the US and you work here?" You questioned with a smile on your face.

"Just a part time job, yeah, I had to fly here since my dad told me so" Yoongi says scanning the barcode.

"Maybe he wanted you to participate on one of his businesses?" You asked playfully since he has always hated being on the job on his father's company because he always wanted to be a music producer.

After yoongi scanned everything "How much?" you asked looking at him and then at your wallet "Don't worry I will pay for it" he says making your grin widely.

"Really? Thank you yoongs! I was also thinking maybe you can come to the mansion some time?" You ask.

"Taehyung's? Yeah sure" He says nonchalantly.

"Great, see you at the mansion dude" You say picking up the plastics filled with food.

-

You arrive at the house completely tired so you directly went upstairs to check on your boyfriend.

"Baby I am ba-" You got cutted off as you heard groans inside the room.

"Fuck" You heard jungkook groan.

"What the fuck?" You mumble pinning your ear on the door to hear them clearly.

"Fuck! Faster!" Taehyung groaned as he breathed heavily.

Your heart raced faster as is you were thinking they are doing something they should not be doing.

Since you couldn't handle it any longer you swinged the door open.

You screamed to the top of your lungs "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GU-"

"I FUCKING LOST AG-" Taehyung got cutted off by your screaming.

Jungkook and taehyung were sitting beside each other holding a game controller in their hands looking at you completely clueless.

"WERE YOU GUYS FUCKING OR SOMETHING?" You questioned with both your eyebrows connected.

"We were playing mario kart, noona" Jungkook says innocently.

"THEN WHY WAS TAEHYUNG BREATHING HEAVILY AND WHY WERE YOU BOTH GROANING??"

"I bumped taehyung's cart when he was supposed to cross the finish line"

"BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU BOTH WERE GROANING"

"We both stole each other's power ups and I think our groans sounded wrong for you since you didn't see what we were doing"

"BUT WOULD-"

"Baby" Taehyung stops by standing up from where he stayed and kisses your cheeks.

While Jungkook chuckles at your reaction on how 'over reacting' you got.

Your boyfriend looks at you chortling.

-

You had nothing much to do so at this point you were laying down on the bed while your boyfriend cleans the windows and jungkook watching TV.

Three dorks in one room, great.

You scroll down on your phone seeing a post that says 'Did you know you can eat water?' making you smirk "The fuck, taehyung do you think you can you eat something wet?" You questioned.

Taehyung stops what he was doing at slowly moves his way infront of you holding your knees.

Your boyfriend laughs "Babygirl, open your legs and I'll show you" He says slowly opening your legs apart but jungkook covers his ears and hits tae playfully.

"Ewww don't say stuff like that infront of me" Jungkook rants.

Water pods exist duh lmao.

-

You're now in bed with your now sleepy boyfriend beside you.

"Goodnight babe, I love you" He says cupping your face while your hand snaked its way to the back if his neck.

"I love you too, love" You said as he slowly moved his lips near yours. You kissed each other slowly, he also kissed your baby bump and rubbed it.

Taehyung then directly went to sleep while you were texting with one of your friends a new unknown request message popped out.

Uknown number
: Hi Y/n this is Chanyeol
: I have a lot to tell you

Accept | Decline?

"C-Chanyeol?"

|

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!