twelve

SORRY FOR NOT BEING UPDATING DUE TO THE COMEBACK SNAKAJS
|
You were silent throughout the whole car ride going back to the apartment, because you were jealous.

You weren't supposed to be jealous 'cause he's not yours, but you felt a really weird and familiar feeling with Taehyung ; It seems like he's one of your childhood bff's, it feels like someone more special than your boyfriend.

He gave you the apartment keys as he went to the car's trunk and brought all the stuff you bought.

You went to the couch and you swiftly took your phone and texted Jimin you're coming over also he is sick.

As soon as reached at the door Taehyung stopped you.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked bringing a lot of your stuff.

You ignored him and attempted to pass him, but he moved the plastic bags to his other hand and grabbed your waist to stop you.

He closed the door leaving you inside the apartment with this senseless idiot.

He gives you glances while he separates your clothes to his clothes.

You were just standing in pure disappointment mixed with silence.

"Come here" Taehyung demanded, so you did.

He looked at you smirking as he leans to the right adding pressure on his right arm on the counter.

"What's wrong?" He asks still smirking.

It felt more odd in this situation

"Why won't he come to you instead?
He asks coming near you.

"He's sick now would you please let me go to my boyfriend" You said moving even closer to him causing you to feel his warm breath.

He chuckled leaving you questioned, is it a yes or a no?

"If only you'll let me have a one night stand with you"

Your eyes widened in shock, you pulled the collar of his shirt and tiptoe to reach his face.

"That's not gonna happen,ya know?"

You left him still smirking as you went in his room and slammed the door in annoyance.

"Fuck this!" You covered your mouth with a pillow and screamed.

You had a bad feeling that Jimin was kinda cheating on you since he hasn't texted you for days.

He would usually text you every minute to check if you're okay and says how much he needs you.

-

Taehyung went to Jimin's place only hearing moans and pounding.

Every moan Taehyung would hear makes his heart beat even faster.

"Keep it together it's not like it's my first time walking in his territory as he fucks another girl" The blonde-haired guy calms himself

Taehyung goes upstairs seeing an open door from where all the noise came from.

He was on top of her.

Jimin stopped as he saw Taehyung.

"A minute" Jimin said as Taehyung turned around.

Jimin pulled out as the unknown girl quickly wears her clothes and left.

As the girl passed by Taehyung she was breathing heavily it's because Jimin would always go for a hard fuck.

"What brings you here?" Jimin asked buckling his belt.

"Y/N doesn't know any of what you're doing right?Also I thought you were sick?" Tae closes the door sitting on Jimin's bed.

"Yeah, sick of her" He chuckles.

"You know she trusts you right? Then why would you do this?" Tae asks in fraustration.

"Look, you were the one who told me to do this in the first place" The dark-haired guy cleans up his mess.

"Dude that was like 6 years ago!" The blondie exclaimed.

"But you said I won't stop unless I get to hurt her"

Taehyung instantly regrets his deal with Jimin while on the other side Y/N is numbed by confusion.

"Why'd you even act like she doesn't know me at the first place?" The older asked looking at the mirror as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"You know what? Fuck it" The younger left with full regrets.

-

An hour has past you were still crying in anxiousness that Jimin might leave you.

You've been in Taehyung's room crying for hours.

You hear someone knocking.

"Y/N?"

||

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!