6. Handful💫

Chapter 6 honeys! 💛

This chapter is low key all over the place and I'm sorry. I need to get my 3rd chapter of the day out and I'm up late writing this so IM SORRY 😭💖
———

Adonis

He keeps running his mouth.

"Wow you are such a hoe, we break up two weeks ago and you're already out here fucking some other guy?" He gestures to me. Did he really just call her a hoe- I'm silenced by a fast punch.

I blacked out and next thing you know Elena is pulling me off that loser.

Hearing him yell out as we walk away, "That's fine! You can have her anyways, I didn't want her the first time so I sure won't want her again!"

I look over and see her face has changed from worry to sadness. We make our way over to the bar and she's just ordering drinks back to back. I'm not judging. But when she's with me she'll take it slow.

"Hey are you ok?" I place my hand on top of hers. 

"Yes, I'm fine." She chuckle out, but her voice cracks at the end of "fine."

"You don't have to lie to me. That was your ex or something?"

"Why does it matter to you?" She snaps and takes her hand from my grip.

We both just sit there soaking in silence. "I'm sorry," she rubs her hands down her face, "Yes I know him, he's my ex, he broke up with me around 2 weeks ago..." I hear her sniffling, letting her take her time.

She looks at me and for a moment, and it felt as if we were the only people there, as cliche as that sounds.

"You're bleeding. There's a cut by your lip." Not as bad as that guy has it.

"Can you kiss it better?" I give her a warm smirk.

"Can I have another vodka shot please." I chuckle at her avoidance to my question and we both sit there in silence, but this wasn't as sad as the other one.

A ding goes of breaking it, "It's from Niya, her and Tony are going to leave in her car."

"So I guess your stuck with me."

———

"Alright you've had enough drinks for the night." She currently is drunk off her ass, I let her drink because she had to relive that heartbreak 20 minutes and she only had 4 shots.

"Nooo I'm not done, I don't, ooo there's a bird on the door."

"Now it's really time for us to go. Come on." I felt like I was taking care of a dog.

"But, I wanna stay here." I leave the bar some money and take her hand. Stumbling some of the way to the door and getting impatient, I pick her up bridal style and walk our asses out of there.

"Hey put me down, I don't want to go onto the pla-." Slurring her words until a sudden stop. I look down and fine a pretty sight, her fast asleep on my chest.

I put her in the passenger seat, buckle her up and walk to the drivers side. I've only known her 2 days and she's already a handful.

I start to drive and realize. I don't know where she lives. Damn, and I don't have Niya's number, I'll just text T to ask her.

Me: if y'all are done doing whatever, ask where Elena lives.

...

It's been 5 minutes and I'm pretty sure they're probably sleep. I guess she'll have to go home with me. Even if they tell me where she lives, I'm not looking through her little purse thingy for the keys.

———

We make it home and I'm carrying her again, she's knocked out and stumbling with her would've been a pain, walking down the log driveway.

I laid her in my bed and have been struggling taking off these damn shoes. Do I put her into some comfortable clothes or would she freak that I've undressed her. And can SOMEONE tell me how to undo his strap pay things on the shoe.

I'm about to just leave the- oh wait no, I got it.

I've finally settled on changing her into one of my big shirts.
———

Wow that was the hardest thing I had to do, not because of temptation, but because I couldn't undo the zipper.

I've been laying on the love seat, trying to sleep but I just couldn't. Tonight was very eventful and I'm still high off of the adrenaline.

After an hour of scrolling through social media, I forced myself to put my phone down and go to sleep.

———

Elena

Waking up in a strangers bed, in clothes that aren't mine is never a good way to start your day. I'm sitting on the bed, still confused and a little hungover from last night.

I finally get up and walk down the stairs, finding a sleeping Adonis on the couch. He looks so cute and less smooth and nerve racking. Especially because he's shirtless.

I walk over to the kitchen and decide to make breakfast, it's probably a weird position I'm putting myself in, but it's the least I could do for last night.

I start making the batter for the pancakes and getting out the bacon, for a guy he sure did keep food in the house which is always a plus.

Starting up his coffee pot, and cooking everything, I find the plates which took me forever, he had so many cabinets.

"Good morning Elena." I turn out fast as fuck and look at him.

"Good morning, I hope you didn't mind me making you breakfast, I felt it was the least I could do."

"Thank you, I love waking up to the smell coffee."

"How do you like it?" I pour some coffee into a mug that I also had to find.

"Black." I spill some of the coffee onto the counter and clear my throat. Searching for a towel to wipe it up with. Suddenly I feel his gaze on me, and I realize I'm only wearing his shirt and no pants or shorts on.

Feeling self conscious I pull down the shirt and make my way up the stairs. I close his bedroom door and take a good luck around. It was very modern styled, it fit him. Black and grey everywhere. I pick up my clothes, and hear a knock at the door.

"Come in."

"You're leaving so soon?"

"Yes, isn't this how it works. I mean you did me a solid but I don't want to get in your way."

He's leaning against his door frame with a hungry look on his face, still shirtless. "Stay and have breakfast with me, and maybe we can go somewhere after? Or I could just drop you of-."

"No it's ok," Wow I sound desperate, "I can stay, and we'll go somewhere. But I'm going to need some clothes."