Chapter 6

After Licht was finally done beating Hyde up, they sat back on their chairs to pursue the game. It was Kuro's turn to ask someone but he was too lazy to think so he let Mahiru do it for him. The poor boy had no idea who he should choose so he picked Tsubaki since he didn't want him to feel left out.

-"Tsubaki, truth or dare?"

"Ahahahaha~~ this is going to be interesting! Dare!" The eighth servamp replied, laughing manically.

"Okay so... I dare you to tell all your brothers how you feel about them." Mahiru decided.

Tsubaki's smile fell as he considered the brunette's question. Finally, he said in a playful tone:

-"I love all my brothers. Even if I did some bad things to them." He glanced at Hyde and Hugh when he said that. Sakuya nudged him on the shoulder to encourage him to apologize. That's what he did, muttering a quiet 'I'm sorry'. The two older servamps looked at each other then sighed saying it was okay, besides they gained their Jinn back.

-"It's your turn to pick." Tetsu said.

Tsubaki smirked and declared: "All the eves kiss their servamp!"

Some of them chocked on their saliva, the others either blushed or smirked. 

-"B-but Tsubaki, this isn't said in the rules you can pick several players at once... and you have to let them choose, too." Mahiru tried to reason. However, Tsurugi sided with the vampire.

-"Come on, Mahiru-kun! It's no fun to always do the same thing. Plus I want my otp to be canon!"

" Your what...?" 

The ravenette grinned, which made the poor boy and those who knew what's an otp shiver. Jeje had stopped breathing, his mind was racing. He couldn't even look at Mikuni. He had only just realized his feelings for him, he couldn't kiss him like that. God, he didn't even know how the blonde felt towards him.

-"Hey, Tsubaki." The cow-boy said. " We don't have to kiss on the lips, right ?"

"Why, are you embarassed Kuni-chan?" Tsurugi once again interfered. By this point it was obvious to most of them who his so called otp was. It wasn't to Jeje, though, he simply wanted to hear what his eve thought on the whole 'kiss dare'.

-"Not really..." he finally replied but it wasn't credible by the way his cheeks were heating up. Lily smiled knowingly, things were getting interesting. He decided to come to the envy pair's rescue anyway.

-"I wouldn't be comfortable kissing Misono either, you know... and I think it's the same for Tetsu and Hugh." 

The servamp of pride vividly nodded his head at that statement. 

-"Absolutely ! I can't kiss Tetsu, he's my eve and my friend. And he's too young for this !"

Jeje silently thanked them both, meanwhile Tsubaki seemed to be reconsidering his little request.

-"Okay, I understand if you don't want to. But in that case, I want you to at least exchange a kiss on the cheek! Or else it won't be interesting."

All the pairs looked at each other, some more flustered than others. They all obliged in the end, since a kiss on the cheek wasn't much and it would be seen as a friendly act. It was pretty simple for the greed and sloth pair to do it as they were dating. Tetsu was pretty okay with that dare so Hugh didn't argue more. Misono was more reluctant, although he had nothing against Lily but it was just awkward in front of everyone. It was another story for Mikuni who was surprisingly uneasy. He was alternating between looking at Jeje and staring at the ground, as if he was scared to make a mistake. He knew his servamp wasn't comfortable with those kind of things, and Jeje had already given him so much these past few days. If it was only for him, he would have kissed the vampire already, and for real.