Chapter 28

Jeje found it was actually hard to focus on walking when the cause for his burning desire was right there in his arms, and the fact that he couldn't do anything aside from responding to the kisses was infuriating. He couldn't risk moving his hands too much, the part of him that was somehow still rational wouldn't allow it, as there was a slight possibility Mikuni would fall. And Jeje also knew that, if they were to go further than this before getting to the bedroom, they would likely end up doing it on the floor. He had to wonder if Mikuni was still that lucid, though, as the blonde didn't seem to mind the situation and kept rubbing his body against his, licking below his chin in the process. That was the only part of his body that wasn't covered by those damn bags nor by his weird looking clothing, and the eve tugged at it slightly to have better access, making what sounded like a moan when he was finally able to reach his neck.

If he had remained in control of himself until now, Jeje had to thank whatever divine power made them reach the bed in time, because he seriously thought the lights were going to shut out in his brain. It didn't get any better when, having laid Mikuni as gently as possible, he got on top of him and realized for the second time this position was perfect for him to see every glimpse of his erotic face and expressions. He started doubting this dress would really stay on his lover, although it did turn him on. A naked Mikuni was even more arousing to him. And it was clear the blonde was also excited by the way he was looking at his servamp, but the latter knew what he had to take off first. He placed his paper bags on the floor -if he had to be honest, even he wouldn't have minded throwing them more harshly at the moment- and noticing the delight in Mikuni's eyes he couldn't help throwing himslef on him. Compared to the kisses they had previously shared, this one was much more intense and passionate. At first their tongues danced together, then it became a fight for dominance until it felt like Jeje's was fucking Mikuni's mouth. 

-"Mmh, mmmhh-" the blonde's moans were getting so loud, Jeje had to remind himslef they were only kissing and he hadn't touched him yet. Feeling quite satisfied with this knowledge, he shoved his tongue deeper in his mouth, sending what felt like shockwaves right to their lower-halves. Deciding it was time he let him breath, the taller one pulled away, but a string of saliva was still connecting them and Mikuni's panting didn't stop. 

-" Ah, Jeje, I- ah, your mouth feels so awesome... " he said between breaths, cheeks red from pleasure and body hitching for more. The sight was incredile for Jeje who was also gradually losing his composure.

-"Is that so..." He growled, whiping his eve's chin and lips with his fingers, his thumb partially going in his mouth he had just ravaged. His other hand was on his stomach, and despite not moving it he could tell it sent shivers to his blonde.

-" Then I figure it would feel good if I used it for something else, too." Jeje said leaning closer, his breath hitting Mikuni's neck.

-"You- aaaah~" the latter could only scream at the sensation, Jeje's tongue against his skin was something he wasn't yet accustomed to and he doubted it would feel less good than this in the future anyhow. 

It did feel like the servamp was acting more fervently, though, perhaps because he was less scared of hurting his partner. After leaving a few lovebites on his neck Doubt Doubt started nibbling at his chest through his clothing, finding a new excitement in watching his nipples get hard under the dress. Mikuni wanted to tell him to forget about what he said, to undress him already but he still thought it would be a shame. He genuinely wanted to please his servamp, and liked being the center of  his attention but on the other hand he kind of wanted to assert his dominance as a master, too. Or, more exactly, when they made love the first time he realized he had acted far different from usual, but here again Jeje looked like he quite loved this side of him as well.