Chapter 37

Hi guys~ This chapter will be long compared to the others because I wanted to write a big lemon for my babies' birthdays. Actually their birthdays are on the first and second of october but it would have been too long to wait until then and I couldn't update because of school for a good part of the year, so. Also, I'm not even questionning what's wrong with me anymore to come up with ideas like that.

The couple walked back to the table, where a variety of dishes had been set. Some of their friends' eyes sparkled when they saw them, and Tsurugi in particular was so not going to leave them alone.

-"Soooo? Wanna spill the tea? Tell us the good news." He cooed, and nearly everyone had to smile at the sight of Mikuni and Jeje blushing. As an answer, the blond showed his hand, which earned him a succession of gasps and loud cheers.

-" Oh my God, I'm so happy for you!" Mahiru exclaimed, "Most of us figured it out already, to be honest, but you both make such a beautiful couple."

"Thank you, Mahiru." Mikuni said softly. "Would you believe it, Jeje and I straight up proposed the same day."

"Aww, that's too cute! I saw so much misery in my long life that I ended up thinking stories like yours only existed in books. I'm glad I was wrong." Hyde said, and got a light punch from Licht for some reason.

-"Shit rat, are you saying our love story sucks?" Licht whispered not to disrupt the wholesome event.

"How do you catch that from what I actually said?! You're the best thing that happened to me since that time!" Hyde equally whispered, but they were being largely ignored anyways.

Mikuni sat next to his brother and Jeje beside him while Lily gently pushed the delicious looking pumpkin pie in front of them. This made Jeje look at the others awkwardly as they simply picked different kind of meals from the plates.

-"We know your eve and you baked it together, and we agree that you should enjoy it by yourselves. We prepared far enough cakes anyways, and I don't fancy pumpkin." Hugh clarified for him, to which Jeje replied with a quiet 'thank you'.

"Also, while you were gone, Sakuya dropped by again to tell us something really important." Mahiru added, making Mikuni raise an eyebrow. "About us and subclasses ? "

The brunette nodded, "Yes. Kuro, you're the eldest, so explain."

"Ugh, Pride or Chibi would do it better though." Kuro complained, but strangely enough Hugh decided to side with his eve. "Of course I would, but it's your duty as the eldest servamp to do it."

"And you will never take part in the discussion if we don't force you." Misono gave the finishing blow, and Kuro sighed in defeat.

-" I can't deal with you all... Well, anyways, lettuce head said that subclasses who are initially eves can withstand sunlight and let their servamps drink their blood even after transforming. But only theirs. For example... If Lawless drank Chibi's blood, he would turn into dust like a normal subclass. Oh, and, our eves will have to feed off us as well from time to time. "

The envy pair gaped, that was quite the information. Then Mikuni dramatically slammed a hand on his forehead. "Aw man, I made Johannes stock that blood for nothing!"

Litterally everyone wondered what he meant by that, and the three youngest, aka Tetsu, Mahiru and Misono imagined dreadful stuff.

-"Don't tell me you took some random passerby's blood?!" Misono screamed, sounding accusing.

"I did not," Mikuni explained, "I rather made Johannes take mine and keep it in poaches for Jeje's future meals. I took precautions, since a subclass technically can't be bitten."