Reason 2

The dinner went some what good. Mostly we just talked about the wedding and that Jimin and I were to move in together during the next few days.

The thought of moving in with this asshole made me want to go and find the nearest bridge and jump off. I really think that me and Jimin will only be married on paper and probably not having any other relationship after the wedding, other than living together. He probably has a girlfriend already. He is knowing for being with a lot of girls so thinking he would ever me loyal to me would only be a dream.

I stuffed the last bag with my clothes. I sighed at the sigh of my empty room. The moving truck came today to pick up the things that I was going to take with me to the new apartment. I was a little sad that I had to leave my childhood home. There were a lot of memories in this room and now I had to start over again in a new place.

I walked over to the last picture on the wall I hadn't taken down yet. It was picture of me and my friends last summer before they all moved away to greater experiences. I on the other hand had to stay here and prepare for my weeding, that I hadn't even asked for or been asked for.

I held the picture in my hands and looked at the smile across my face. At that time I thought that this day and this time of the wedding was in the far away in the future and now I'm standing here.

"Aren't you excited?" My mothers voice said behind me making me jump. I turned to her with the picture still in my hands.

"I'm nervous actually" I confessed pretending like she would understand my emotions other than her own.

"Don't be. It's going to be great. You and Jimin are perfect for each other. He'll take great care of you" my mom said waking up to me grabbing he picture and tossing it in a box on the floor.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked looking at my mother standing in front of me.

"I'm your mother I'm always right and I know if you just give Jimin a chance you two will be great for each other" she said patting my shoulder and tossing my worries away.

"The moving truck is here so I'll help you get your stuff down stairs" my mother explained and I nodded. We both grabbed a box and a bag of clothes.

"Jimin is coming to take you to the new apartment in just a minute" my mother explained walking down the stairs and I followed her. Just Jimin name made me nervous and annoyed.

We continue outside and placed the stuff down for the moving people to place it in the truck. My dad came with the rest of my stuff placing it down besides all the other stuff. He stood besides my mom and they both looked at me with a proud smile.

A car pulled up next to us and I turned to see Jimin sitting in the driver seat.

"Good luck Carmen. Be nice ok" my mom said in a shaky voice pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'll try" I said in a low and confused voice. Why did my mom seem so emotional and happy to see me leave.

My mom pulled away and right afterwards my dad hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you Carmen. Come and visit as often as you can" he said and pulling away giving me a smile. I gave them both a confused and fake smile as I turned towards the car and walked away.

I walked around the car and opened the car door. The immediate smell of a new car hit me as I sat down.

"Hello Carmen" Jimin said. I didn't even look at him but I could hear he had a smile on his face as he spoke. I hated how he could say my name in such a way.

"Do you like the car?" He asked and I finally looked at him. I furrowed my brows at his obvious attempt at getting some compliments.

"Yes it's nice. Is it new?" I asked trying to be nice like my mom told me to be.

"Yes, bought it a few days ago" he explained and I nodded like I cared. He turned his glance away from me. A few quiet seconds passed before he turned the engine on again and drove away from what now used to be my house.

I had no idea where this new apartment was but by the direction we were going I was guessing it was close to the city and a nice area. It didn't come as a surprise since Jimins parents were very nice people who had a lot of money. Like Jimins family mine also was a nice, only that we didn't have a lot of money we only pretended to. Everyone seemed to believe the lie we had made up since I was little. I guess maybe me marrying into a rich family was some kind of way out of the class my family had lived in. I thought this whole thing was crazy. I didn't care about money like my family did. I just wanted to live a nice life being able to do things I want to do and do them for me. Right now I was marrying someone for the sake of my family which wasn't something that usually went with my morals.

"Carmen?" Jimin suddenly said my name making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked turning towards him.

"I asked you a question" he stated with his eyes on the road.

"Sorry I was lost in thought" I explained. Jimin only sighed.

"I asked if you had a boyfriend" his question made me wonder if he was stupid. I was marrying him why would I have a boyfriend.

"No? Why are you asking that? You know were marrying each other right?" I asked mockingly.

"You're not taking this marriage thing that seriously right?" He asked with his ride and cocky voice.

"Well marriage is usually serious" I said back at him wanting to smack his grin off of face.

"Are you saying that you're seeing someone else and I should do the same while and after we're married?" I questioned him.

"Well yes. I'm to young to settle down and plus, you're not really my type" he said with the grin still across his face. I huffed at his stupid comment. Maybe if I hit him hard enough in the head he'll fill his head with smarter thoughts. Just another reason why I can hate him even more.

A/N
I'm really unsure about this story but I hope after a few chapters it will be better. I hope your enjoying it so far! (Remember to vote!)