Reason 14

The car ride back had fallen silent. I didn't know if the hug we had, meant something. If it meant something for him and not for me or the other way around. Most of all I wondered why I was thinking so much about it and if I was just overthinking it all.

I decided the silence in the car ride was stupid and that I had to ask a few questions.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked looking at Jimin who had his eyes glued to the road. His hands were on the wheel with a tight grip.

"There isn't that many places you could go to" he responded simply with a slight smile on his face and his eyes still on the road.

"Why did you come here?" I asked with my eyes burning into Jimin sitting right next to me. These questions weren't even that hard to answer I just had a need to investigate this whole situation.

"Carmen" Jimin sighed obviously annoyed by all my questions.

"I just wondered" I replied feeling a bit stupid for asking all the questions and sitting back in my seat.

"You wonder about many things and you ask a lot too" Jimin chuckled still not looking at me.

Even though his words weren't meant in a bad way, what my mom had yelled at me for previously made me very insecure. Maybe I was too negative, maybe I didn't do enough or hadn't really given Jimin a chance. Maybe I was simply the problem.

"What's wrong?" Jimins asked finally looking at me and this time with worried eyes. I looked at him for a few seconds not saying anything. I wasn't sure if I wanted to share it with him.

"Carmen tell me" Jimin said softly like he finally cared about what I felt.

"It's Just my mom said some things back there" I said looking away and down at my hands. I felt myself want to cry just thinking about it.

Without a heads up Jimin pulled over and stopped the car, making me jump and look at him with wide eyes. Was he going mental?!

"Jimin!" I said loudly out of terror.

"What happened back there?" Jimin asked turning his whole body towards me.

I sighed knowing I couldn't get out of this situation now. I moved my eyes down at my hands again avoiding Jimins sharp eyes.

"Do you think I'm too negative or that I don't do enough around the apartment?" I asked not allowing Jimin to answer before I continued to talk.

"Or that I haven't really given you a chance?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes as I looked up at him for answers. I don't know if it was all the emotions of this whole day that were coming trough or just that I didn't want him to feel that way.

"Did your mom say that?" Jimin asked softly as he placed a strand of hair behind my ear looking right into my eyes with worry.

I only nodded feeling a tear slip and run down my cheek.

"Carmen, I don't think your negative, you do more than me and more than enough around the apartment and I understand if you haven't wanted to give me a chance" Jimin said with his voice full of the emotions I had longed for.

"I haven't been the best housemate and not an easy one for that matter" he said with a slight smile on his face making me smile a little too.

"And I'm sorry for everything that's happened to I last months" he said shaking his head. I furrowed my brows to what he meant. He didn't even know what had been going on.

"I know now what Heater has been doing to you, and I'm sorry" his words made my stomach drop. He knew.

"I saw her throw the plates on the floor and push you this morning" he said making my whole body fill with relief.

"I'm sorry for doubting you and thinking you would ever lie to me" he said with the most honest face I had ever seen on anyone in my life.

"It's ok now that you know" I said in a low voice.

"You don't have to worry about her anymore, we broke up" he said looking away as he finished his sentence.

"I'm sorry" I said not knowing if he was sad about it or not.

"Don't worry about it, I'm happy to have such a snake out of my life" He said with a slight smile on his face as he sat back in his car seat again.

"Shouldn't we get home?" He said Turing the car on again.

"I guess so" I said in a low voice. I moved my eyes to the city outside of the car window. Even if I had told him everything my head was till full of the same thoughts as before. Talking to him almost made me more confused. The car hadn't started moving yet. I turned back to Jimin who looked at me with a smile. With a quick motion his hand landed on my thigh, sending fireworks trough my whole body and I felt myself getting weak under his soft touch.

"Don't worry ok Carmen. I don't like it when you're upset" he said in a husky voice and a grin on his face. I sat there shocked by everything that was happening. A few long seconds passed before he moved his hand away and started driving again. I moved my eyes back to the city outside but I couldn't focus on anything else than all the mixed emotions inside me. Why did I feel such excitement when he touched my thigh and why did I feel so disappointed when he moved his hand away. Was I catching some kind of feelings for the guy I hated. I definitely needed to get home and get a long night of sleep.

A/N
I've been feeling very inspired and excited to write the last days 😅 I'm also very excited for the next chapters to come! (Remember to vote!)