Reason 3

there was a lot to complain about in this new life with my new asshole of a roommate Jimin but the new apartment wasn't something I was going to complain about. the apartment was so nice and I kind of felt bad for being so rude to Jimin when his parents had bought us such a nice place.

It had a nice long hallway that separated all the different rooms except for the kitchen that was at the end of the hallway. Trough a large door frame on the right side of the kitchen was a large living room. The living room had shelfs we had to fill that stood against the wall furthest away from the couch and everything else. A long white couch with a chair right besides it stood a few meters away from the entrance of the living room. A tv was placed on the opposite side of where the couch stood with a glass table separating the space between the couch and tv. A nice light brown carpet laid under the couch and table making the room have a more warm look.

The only problem with the apartment was that we had one bedroom that we were supposed to share, and a it had a bedroom for guests. Let's just say that I'm going to sleep in the guest room for as long as I can. Luckily for me both bedrooms had a nice bathroom so I really didn't need to share anything with Jimin.

My first day here went to fill the kitchen up. Things for the kitchen had already been bought for us so we only had to place them the right places. I spent the day alone while Jimin was locked in his own bedroom doing something I didn't care about.

After a day of placing things the right places and unpacking clothes and other things in my bedroom, I took a moment to look out the big windows that stood behind the couch. We lived so high up we had the view of the whole city. The spring weather I had longed for had died down and it had rained all day. In a way seeing the city lights hit the windows that were pained in rain drops was a beautiful sight.

I jumped when Jimina door suddenly opened. I had forgotten I even lived with him. He walked into the kitchen making me see him and seeing him made me feel a bit disappointed. I looked at Jimin with furrowed brows as he wore black jeans with a blue silk type button up shirt with a denim jacket over it. He looked like he was going out.

"Where are you going?" I asked casually wondering.

"Out" he simply said back with his eyes down at his phone. I continued to look at him wondering if he had even noticed that our apartment was empty and full of boxes we had to unbox. Was this the right day to go out?

"What? You have a problem with that?" He asked looking up from his phone with his eyes on me. He looked offended by me just looking at him.

"Well no, but I just don't think it's what you should think of right now. I've used my whole day unpacking the kitchen while you were in your room doing nothing" I said sternly crossing my arms. I didn't care if I acted like a bit•h. I didn't care what he thought of me. It needed to be said and he deserved to know how I felt. I wasn't going to let any thoughts be stuck in my head.

"Well that was your choice wasn't it?" He said giving me a cocky look and I rolled my eyes at him and let out a sigh.

"If I hadn't done it it would never have been done. You don't seem to be doing anything" I snapped at him with a cold look.

"I'm going out Carmen. Why don't you do the same with your friends" he said looking at me with a look that made me feel stupid. He slipped his phone in his pack pocket.

"Don't act like my wife just yet ok?" He said before giving me a wink and waking down the hallway.

I didn't really have that many friends. I had two friends and they were off to university and we didn't get to hang out that often. And anyways I didn't like going out to clubs and other stuff. I didn't like the feeling of being in a room with that many people. I felt like everyone was looking at me and it made me feel insecure and uncomfortable.

Jimin closed the front door leaving me in this literally empty apartment where it was only me and the rain against the windows. I guess I was a little relieved he had left. I wouldn't have to fight with anyone for the rest of the night, which would save me a lot of energy.

I shook the thoughts off. I hated that Jimin could put so many thoughts in my head with so few words. I will just watch a movie and order some food. That's what I want to do instead of going to some club and grind against strangers. also food is much cheaper than alcohol so it's a win win.

A/N
I hope you're enjoying this so far and it's not boring. I'm trying to plan this story as good a I can so it will be fun to write and read. (Remember to vote!)