Reason 8

I rushed trough the hospital running to the front desk. I was able to mumble my dads name out of my mouth. The lady behind the desk said something but I didn't hear what. I head my heart beating out of my chest and my ears were ringing. She said something but I only yelled out

"I'm his daughter!" With eyes full of tears and my legs shaking.

"Room 108" She said and I immediately ran the hall she had pointed to.

"Carmen!" Jimins voice echoed down the hall but it didn't stop running it only made me run faster. I scared he would try to stop me.

The room number I was looking for came into view and quickly swung the door open. Both my dad and moms head look up quickly right as I stumbled into the room.

"Thank god you're ok" I said walking toward my dad who laid in the hospital bed. He had a few bruises on his face and arms from what I could tell. He also had a few stitches in his cheek and a black eye but nothing was broken.

"You didn't have to come" he said sounding disappointed. Jimin stumbled into the room behind me. My mom waved to him with a small smile. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Of course I had to, you're my dad and you were in an accident" I argued walking closer to him but he only looked down avoid me.

"You need to focus on your future. It wasn't even serious, I'm ok" he said. I felt both hurt and mad at his words. Why were my partners offended that I was worried and cared about them.

"How long do you have to stay here?"I questioned brushing off the odd words that had been said.

"I have to stay at least one more night" he said looking up at me looking more happy now than before.

"Well that's good" I commented giving my father a smile.

"Are you done now? Can you leave now?" My mom asked ruining the nice moment we had just had.

"I guess I could leave since it's such a bad thing I'm here" I said turning to my mother who sat in a blue chair in the corner.

"Good you need to get back to your life" she said. I rolled my eyes one again.

"I don't think you can even call what I have right now a life" I said before turning my back on my mother and making my way towards the door where Jimin stood.

"Oh and get well soon dad" I said with a smile and meaning if. My dad gave me a small smile. As I turned my eyes were meet with a surprising visit. It was Jimins parents.

"Good morning Carmen" Jimins mother said and I immediately felt the shiver down my spine.

"Good morning to you too" I said trying to be as polite as possible.

Jimins mother walked into the room and Jimin and his father followed.

"Jimin and Carmen, I gave exciting news" She said with a smile. Is the weeding off? Because that would be exciting.

"We thought since things have been so stressful and quite upsetting around here, we thought you two needed a vacation" she said with excited hand movements. I looked at her with a dead and confused face.

"Everything is planned, all you need to do is pack your things and get to the airport tomorrow" she said standing up. I quickly put on a fake smile. She walked towards us with her hand in her purse.

"Here is the tickets, don't lose them, have a nice trip" she said handing Jimin the tickets before walking out with Jimins father right behind her.

I looked at my mother who gave me a grin. I looked at Jimin who stared at the tickets.

"You two need to get home and pack" my mother commented. I felt myself getting annoyed. I needed to get back to our apartment as quickly as possible. I turned once again and walked out, hearing my mom yell after me.

"Have a nice trip!"

I stormed out of the hospital and towards Jimins car. I swung the car door open and sat down waiting for Jimin. What are these people thinking with? Do they really think this is going to work out, because in no universe is it going to even happen. Not the trip, not me liking Jimin and definitely not us getting married. Nothing is ever going to work out and if I have to run away to the other side of the world to avoid all of this, I will.

Jimin came after a while and sat down in the car quietly. A few long seconds of silence filling the car, Jimin opened his mouth.

"Well it's good that your father is ok" he commented and I let out a low laugh at his stupid comment.

"Listen" I started turning towards him.

"None of us wants to go on this trip, or living together, or get married" I started.

"Carmen stop. We don't have a choice, let's just make the best of it ok?" He said cutting me off.

"You're just like everyone else in my life, cuts me of, don't want to listen to anything I have to say, and tells me how to live my life" I said lowly but with a body filled with anger. I sat back in the car seat as Jimin turned the car on and started to drive away from the hospital.

"What a fu*king horrible life I'm going to end up living" is said with so much anger in me I felt myself wanting to cry so badly. I felt Jimins angry eyes on me but it somehow felt good. It was true. I was no longer excited for my life, I had nothing to live for anymore, and it felt good saying it out loud.

A/N
(Remember to vote!)