Reason 16

I had been excited all day long. I had invited Tae to come and eat and watch a movie tonight. It might seem dangerous and stupid invite a stranger since we don't really know each other but he felt like a safe person to invite to my home.

I had just brushed off Jimins odd behavior yesterday. When I clearly showed I didn't like his girlfriend he didn't seem to care so why should I care if he doesn't like my one and only friend. Anyways he would probably go out tonight anyways so he wouldn't even notice Tae was here with me.

I wasn't so confident in my cooking so I decided to order some pizza instead. Everyone loves pizza so I thought that would be a safe thing to go for when inviting a friend over for the first time.

I was placing the last plate on the living room table when the door to Jimins room opened. Out stepped a well dressed Jimin who was obviously going out, luckily. I hoped he didn't notice I had made the table but obviously the first thing he did as he walked out of his room, was to look at me. He furrowed his brows at me before walking into the kitchen. I quickly made my way into the kitchen to see what he was up to.

As I stepped into the kitchen, there stood Jimin with a pizza slice in his mouth.

"Jimin! Stop that!" I yelled at him as he took a bite off the pizza.

"Why? I'm already eating it" he joked and let out a laugh grabbing his hand and trying to tug the pizza out of his hand.

"That not for you!" I laughed. An arm wrestling in the kitchen broke out, as I tried getting the slice out of his hand while he tried to keep it in is hand. It ended with Jimin running out of the kitchen and down the hall with the slice still in his hand.

"Who is it for then, if it's not for me?" He asked out of breath while standing in the hallway.

"For me and a friend" I said and immediately feeling like I had said something wrong. I felt my whole body run cold, scared of what Jimin was going to respond to that.

Jimin came waking into the kitchen again, but this time he looked at me with angry eyes and his smile from before was gone.

"That Tae guy?" He spat looking at me with terrifying eyes.

"We're only friends, I don't understand the problem" I sighed like I was confident and not intimidated.

"Carmen I-" Jimin started, changing his whole attitude from mad to something I couldn't pinpoint, but he seemed like he was going to say something important. Luckily I was saved my the door bell.

As soon as the door bell rang I ran across the room and down the hall to the door. I quickly swung the door open and there stood Tae in long black pants, a beige hoodie with glasses.

"I brought snack" he said excited with a bag of chips lifted up to his head. I let out a laugh at the sigh of him so excited about his snacks.

"Great! Come inside" I said gesturing him to come into the apartment and so he did.

"I ordered some pizza for us hope you don't mind" I said walking the hall to the kitchen again. Completely forgetting that Jimin was there. Tae walked right behind me as we sat foot in the kitchen.

"Should I go and put the pizza on the table in the living room?" He asked pointing to the table ready with plates in the living room.

"Sure" I said whiles looking around the kitchen confused to where Jimin had gone. As Tae walked into the living room it hit me. Jimin was probably sitting in the living room.

I ran after Tae who already was in the living room. Tae had stopped half way in the living room. I stood a few meters away from Tae who was looking at Jimin and Jimin who was looking at Tae. Noting was said and only rude looks were going around in the room.

"Jimin? aren't you going out?" I asked looking at Jimin with a face that obviously told him to get out.

"Well I was but now I've decided to stay in and watch a movie with you two besties" he said mockingly looking at Tae trough his whole sentence.

"You're such an asshole, you know that?" I said rolling my eyes at him.

Tae walked over to the table placing the pizza down. The air in the room was so uncomfortable and unbreathable.

"What are we watching tonight?" Jimin asked taking a slice and sitting back in the sofa with a grin on his face.

"You'll see" I said annoyed.

"Sorry, but I have to go and grab my computer in my room" I said mentally slapping myself.

"Go ahead, we'll be here" Jimin responded with an annoying smile on his face.

I got up from the couch hoping for a miracle of not coming back to the room and them fighting. I had no idea why they were so mad and aggressive towards each other. They hadn't even had a real conversation with to each other.  I really hope they don't get into a fight while I'm gone. This was supposed to be a nice evening.

A/N
I'm very excited about the next chapters but also a bit worried about how to move forward in the story. You'll all see soon though ;)