Reason 11

We had made it home after the longest vacation of my life. Heater had continued to stay in the apartment. I had just avoided her and staid in my room for the most part. The few times we actually saw each other I got rude looks from her and it put me in a bad mood so I decided to just avoid her.

I tiptoed down the hallway unsure if Heater and Jimin were even home anymore. I was very thirsty so I had to grab a drink. I made my way into the kitchen. My eyes landed on the dishwasher that stood clean and open. I sighed at the lazy people I lived with. I walked over to it started taking the different plates and glasses out. Three people in this house and only one cares to do anything. Where even is Jimin?

"Hello? Carmen to planet earth" an annoying voice said rudely waving its hand over my face.

"What do you want?" I asked not looking at Heater.

"someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed"'heater commented rudely. I rolled my eyes continuing to put the plates up in the cabinet.

"I was happy until you I heard your voice" I snapped at her still not looking at her.

"Oh come on Carmen. Just give up and leave" Heater sighed leading against the counter.

"I'm not leaving, Jimin deserves better than a bit#h like you"'I snapped finally looking at her turning my whole body towards her.

"You think you're worth his time" she said in a low voice stepping closer to me.

"You're worse than me. You're just a cheap and faker version on me" She said before placing her hands around two plates and throwing them onto the floor making a crash noise throughout the whole apartment. The whole apartment fell silent for a few seconds after the plates had smashed against the hard floor.

"Good luck explaining that to Jimin" she said giving me a slight push before waking backwards a few meters.

"What is going on here!" Jimins voice yelled down the hall.

"Oh thank god you're here Jimin, Carmen just freaked and threw the plates onto the floor-" Heater started ranting but I'd had enough of this bullsh*t.

"Listen up the both of you! I'm not the crazy one here! It's your asshole of a girlfriend who wants me out of here to have your money Jimin! And Jimin you're crazy to think you actually like this crazy bit#h!" I yelled and they both looked at me surprised and at a loss of words.

I sighed and started walking towards them pushing past them and continuing down the hall towards the front door. I needed to get out of this hellhole.

"Carmen where are you going?" Jimin yelled after me in disappointment.

"Getting out of here for as long as I can!" I yelled swinging the door open grabbing my jacket quickly and storming out of the apartment. I just needed to get away.

I hurried to get into the elevator and down to the first floor. I stormed out of the building getting some weird looks from the strangers in the building but right now I didn't care.

It was actually a very nice day today. The sun was shining and the city wasn't so busy. I guess it was a nice day to have a heated argument.

I just started walking down the street. I didn't know where to go or how long I was going to go but it felt right to just walk.

Why did Jimin choose a girl like that? He could probably get any girl he wanted and he choose someone like that, someone so horrible. I still wondered about my own feelings and thoughts. Why did Jimin have such power over me. Just him saying my name made me shiver and my body fill with butterflies. I didn't like him or have any feelings towards him, I think. why did he make me feel such a odd thing?

A Starbucks came into view and I thought why not get something to drink. If I was to walk very far then why not have something to drink on the way. I stepped in the very familiar looking Starbucks. They all look the same around here and probably around the world.

I sighed as I stepped in. I just need a cold drink and a long day of sunshine. I walked up to the girl who took my order. I only ordered an iced tea. I paid and waited for my drink. Looking around I was surprised it weren't more people here. I tapped my foot against the wooden floor waiting for my drink.

"Having a bad day?" An unfamiliar voice said behind me. I quickly turned to see a boy with black longish hair, a blue windbreaker and computer informs of him. He sat in a chair with a table in front of him. He was working on something I couldn't see on his computer.

"You have no idea" I said with a slight smile to the kind looking boy.

"An iced tea lemonade for Carmen" the lady I had ordered from yelled and I turned to grab my drink. I turned back to make my way to the door but it didn't make it.

"Can I ask what happened" the boy questioned. I looked at him and furrowed my brows a little at him.

"Why You're having a bad day" he said further and I smiled looking down at my drink.

"Sure" I laughed. He gestured me to sit down and I did. I sat down opposite of him.

"I'm Taehyung by the way, just call me Tae" the boy said with a kind smile and I nodded.

"I'm Carmen" I said and he smiled as well.

"What a pretty name for such a pretty girl" he said looking at me and I felt myself blush and look away. Maybe both Jimin and I had found someone.

A/N
I'm back people! No more prewritten chapters 😅 hope you enjoyed this fresh chapter and I will see you tomorrow (maybe) (remember to vote!)