Reason 31

Eight days until the weeding...

It was starting to get weird that me and Jimin didn't sleep in the same room. Things between us were going really well again so sleeping separately was just strange at this point. Even if I felt weird about it I didn't say anything to Jimin. We both just went to bed in our own rooms, I was just too tired to talk about that last night. But I was determined to do something about it today.

I went to work as usual where Hoseok and I spoke a little but not as much as he may have wanted. He really just wanted to throw everything that had happened behind, but I wasn't so ready to do so. After a long and hectic day I walked home where I was meet with Jimin standing in the living room talking aggressively to someone on the phone.

"You can't just throw this in my face without a heads up" he said harshly through the phone. I stood in the doorframe looking at him wondering what had happened now.

"I don't know if i can just throw everything in my hands away and go" he spat at the person on the other side of the line. Who ever he was so mad at I felt bad for them.

"I'll try and see what I can do then" Jimin said ending his discussion with whoever he was on the phone with. He hung up and threw the phone on the couch.

"Rough day?" I asked pushing myself off the doorframe and walking towards Jimin who turned to look at me.

"Can I ask you for a favor" he said looking worried at me like he knew I would say no to whatever he was about to ask me.

"Sure"I said stopping a meter in front of him furrowing my brows wondering what he was going to ask me.

"Would you join me at an event for the company?" He asked nervously.

"Tonight" he finished his sentence. That was a bit of a short notice.

"Tonight?" I questioned.

"Yes I know it's in short notice but I have to have someone with me there, and I obviously I want you to go with me" his words obviously flattered me and I couldn't say no to him now.

"Sure" I answered seeing the smile on his face emerge.

"But I don't have anything to wear" I suddenly remembered. I didn't have any dance dresses at all. I don't think I even owned anything else than a summer dress from three years ago.

"I'll send a text to my assistant, she'll come around with something for you" Jimin reassured me grabbing his phone quickly. I nodded.

"I'll just get in the shower" I excused myself from the room half jogging away and into my room.

I grabbed some new underwear and a long T-shirt to wear after the shower as I waited for my dress to arrive. I jumped into the shower turning on the hot water feeling it run down my body relaxing all my tense muscles. I washed my hair and the rest of my body. I wasn't one to spend a long time in the shower so I finished quickly and stepped out of the shower wrapping myself in a white towel. I blowdried my hair trying to create some volume to my usually flat hair. Since Jimin job was at a very fancy place I could only guess there would be a lot of beautiful people there with rich businessmen. I wanted to look like I was part of that world, when I clearly wasn't.

After doing what I could to my hair I put on some makeup. I didn't really have a lot of talent when it came to makeup but I knew the basics. I put on what I felt would both enhance my look but also hide whatever I felt like. I finished with some mascara in perfect time for my dress arrival.

The doorbell rang and I made my way towards the hallway. Jimin had already opened the door when I got there. Jimin was already in his suit when I got to the door, which only made me more stressed. In the door was a girl holding the dress that laid in a black cover. The girl was a brunette, she had pretty green eyes and she was quite short. She wore black jeans and a white blouse.

"Thanks Natalie" Jimins said as the girl gave Jimin the dress.

"You're a lifesaver" I said looking at her giving her a smile.

"It's my pleasure" she said before I ran off with the dress I grabbed from Jimins hands. I closed the door behind me when I got into my room.

I hung the dress up on the top part of the door. I unzipped the black cover reveling a beautiful dark blue dress made out of a flowing dream like material. It looked like it was right of a princesses closet. It had a slit for the leg on the side but other than that it was pretty simple. I loved it. Natalie had made a great choice. In the bottom of the black cover for the dress laid two pairs of black high heels that was made of out some material that made them shiny. It fitted perfectly with the dress. I stripped out of my T-shirt and bra. I carefully got the dress out of the cover and put it on. I zipped it up on the side. It fit like a glove. I put on the high heels on my feet feeling even more confident with a little bit of height on my feet. I hadn't felt this great in a long time. I took a look in the mirror admiring how beautiful the material of the dress moved.

A soft knock came from the door.

"Come in" i respond and in came Jimin dressed in his black suit and tie. He looked hot. His hands were placed behind his back as he walked in.

"You look gorgeous darling" the words rolled off his tongue like magic.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I responded cheekily.

"I have something for you" he said and I turned to him with surprise on my face.

"Ok?" I said walking closer to him. He moved his hands from behind his back to in front of him where a white box laid in his hands.

"Open it" he said excited. I took the box out of his hands carefully with my eyes on him every second of it. I took off the ribbons around the box. I took a moment before opening the box where my eyes were meet with a beautiful gold neckless with small what I could only presume were diamonds around it. I gasped at how beautiful it was.

"Jimin I-" I started thinking this was way too much.

"It's a gift for you Carmen" he said so sweetly. He moved closer to me taking the necklace out of the box walking behind me placing the necklace around my neck. It looked amazing with the dress.

"I love it" I said excited turning to him.

"And I love you" he responded.

A/N
A little longer of an update to make up for not updating yesterday 😅 (remember to vote!)