Reason 17

Jimin P.O.V

As soon as Carmen left the room, I turned back to Tae who was already looking at me.

"So Tae-" I started ready to become the jerk I was told everyday I was.

"I think you need to listen up" Tae cut me off. I looked at him with wide eyes. No one had ever had the guts to do something like that towards someone like me.

"Listen to you?" I questioned him and let out a mocking laugh. Tae sighed and stood up from the sofa and I followed.

"Yes listen to me. I haven't known Carmen for that long but I know she deserves someone better than you" Tae started pointing his finger at me.

"Someone better? You?" I questioned thinking be may have a thought in his head that he had a chance on Carmen.

"I'm not talking about me or you. I'm talking about someone who is not involved in you guy's mess" Tae said raising his voice slightly with a pissed off look on his face.

"I don't know what's really going on here or why you two are even getting married" Tae started and I immediately grabbed the chance to fight back.

"Exactly, you have no idea. You don't even know us, so stay out of it" I spat at him walking closer to him betting more and more annoyed with each step.

"I can't just stay out of it when you're making that girls life a living hell" Tae spat back at me.

"I'm not trying to make her life that way" I started feeling a bit bad when knowing that's how others had seen Carmen and her life with me from the outside.

"I do care about her" I said quietly not really knowing how to say those things out loud.

"Then show her" Tae sighed.

"I don't know if you really like her in that way or what your relationship is really like but I know that she deserves to be treated better" Tae said sternly. I felt like a kid getting yelled at by their parents for doing something wrong. I guess there was some truth to what Tae was saying.

"If you two really get married, then be a good husband" Tae said with a sad expression on his face which surprised me. He was more mad before and now I really got the feeling he cared about Carmen. Something that I think I also need to do more.

"And stop bringing home other girls, how do you think that makes her feel?"

Tae looked at me with burning eyes and I actually felt somewhat bad for what I had been doing. I didn't realize how much of an ass had been to Carmen. I guess Carmen's new friend didn't just talk bullshit.

"Sorry it took so long. I didn't find my charger" Carmen said stumbling into the quiet room. She stopped when she noticed how silent it had become and how strange the feeling in the room was.

"Is everything ok?" She asked standing a few meters away from where Tae and I sat. Her eyes were glued to mine for some reason.

"I don't think tonight is the right night for a movie and pizza" Tae said standing up.

"What? Why?" Carmen questioned with an obvious disappointment on her face.

"What did Jimin say?" Carmen sighed and I felt myself getting embarrassed. I really hadn't noticed how I'd been acting towards her.

"Nothing we just don't get a long so well and I don't want to ruin the night" Tae said waking towards Carmen.

"No no you're not ruining anything. If anyone's ruining anything it's Jimin"

"Don't worry about it. We'll go out and eat and watch a movie another night" Tae reassured Carmen who stood there with a disappointed and sad look on her face.

"Alright then. I see around" she said quietly. Tae nodded and smiled before walking out into the hallway and out the door. As soon as the door closed I knew that Carmen would not be happy with me.

"What is wrong with you!" Carmen hissed at me.

"I'm sorry" I said wanting to tell her what happened and want Tae had told me.

"Oh, just stop that. You don't really mean it. You'll just continue to ruin everything for me like you're ruining my life!" She yelled at me before turning and storming out the room. She continued down the hall to her bedroom where she slammed the door shut.

I was left in the living room feeling like I hadn't really made things better between me and Carmen. I hadn't seen things the way other around us had. I didn't think much when I brought girls home or treated Carmen like she wasn't really a part of my life, when she obviously was. I really had to turn things around so we could be able to at least live together. I'm just not sure how to fix things or even say sorry in the right way.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed this drama filled chapter. I will try to update the next days but a lot is happening the next days so I may not be able to. (Remember to vote!)