Reason 35

I sat by the dinner table nervously fiddling with my hands as the conversation around me built up more and more. I could only keep up with the conversation half way as my mind faded off with thoughts I couldn't control. I wanted to focus on what was going on around me but the thoughts kept dragging me away.

Another pair of hands landed on my nervous ones. I looked up to see Jimin look down at me with a smile. His hands laid on mine for a few seconds before intertwining his fingers with mine. I smiled at him turning towards the other around the table resting my head on his shoulder.

"Just relax ok?" Jimin said lowly against my ear. I took a deep breath with his words in mind. I think I just needed to think about other things. I needed to move away from the thoughts of what I had been bothering myself with for the last weeks. I had and wanted, to think about the fact that I was going to be with the guy I loved so much. I had to think about all the positive sides as well not just the things that were unfamiliar and scary to me.

I felt so safe and happy with Jimin something I didn't want to loose, I wasn't going to let my feelings of nerves get in the way of us being happy.

"Looks like you two are getting along after all" Jimins father commented. Jimin let out a chuckle and I smiled at his father happy people would see we were happy together. I felt myself slightly blush as the people around the table looked at us.

"You finally came to your senses Carmen" my mother commented jokingly but I could still hear the seriousness in her voice that she tried to bury deep down. I lost eye contact with her looking down at the table rolling my eyes at her but trying to hide it.

"Are you excited for the weeding Carmen?" Jimins mother asked with excitement all over her features. I swallowed the lump in throat realizing I had to overcome all the things holding me back.

"I guess I am" I said looking up at with a smile, Jimin returned the smile squeezing my hand.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you in your dress, you're going to look amazing down the aisle" The words of the weeding continued to fall out of everyone's mouth but my eyes staid glued to Jimin.

"It's not nice to stare" he commented with a smirk appearing on his face.

"How can I not" I said admiring him for a few more seconds before looking away and down seeing how close we were to each other. Everything about him made me excited. Just being in the same room as him made me feel like nothing else mattered than us two.

"I'm happy you're more relaxed to the weeding now" Jimin said in a low voice. I'm happy he had noticed.

"I'm happy about that too" I said pushing all the worried thoughts away and keeping focus on the positive sides to this.

"I'm going to miss you when I can't see you for twenty four hours" Jimins said referring to the time we would spent away from each other the day before our weeding.

"You'll Have me for the rest of your life after those twenty four hours" I commented making him move his hand away from mine and running his hand up my thigh making me let out a small giggle.

A/N
Very much a shorter chapter today I know. It's just been a long and emotional day😅 my summer vacation has started now, today officially so excited a lot of writing this summer!